Chapter 10

"You still got my legs sore from last night

"You still got my legs sore from last night." Jordan dragged.

It was the next day and I had to get some work done, so I asked Jordan to tag along.

He was getting the official company tour by the one and only. We had just came from the top floor and was making our way down to the warehouse where we kept the new released mens clothes.

Technically we weren't supposed to bring anyone down here that doesn't have a key card, but I was the owner so what the hell.

"Well nobody told you try to be like me." I pressed the button to the door.

I herd him mumble something about taking a nap, but I didn't clearly hear it.

"Jordan I swear if I see any of your fingerprints on those glasses I will personally hunt you down." I preached to the man picking up the glasses and trying them on.

"Girl sit down you ain't gon do shit." He rolled his eyes.

Ima beat his ass, then he really won't be able to shoot no damn 3 pointers.

Ignoring him I moved along and grabbed a clip board from the stack of clothes.

"AYE JAY!" I turned around to meet one of my managers Mylan.

He wasn't too bad on the eyes, always flirted with me though, he wasn't my type to be completely honest.

"Hey Mylan..why are you down here?" I questioned writing down the tags and sticking them on a bin, I moved to the next one and did the same.

"Jordan stop touching shit." I slapped his hand as he tried to look at the tag.

"Bro you gon stop abusing me for real."

Rolling my eyes my eyes traveled back to Mylan.

"Well actually I was looking for you, I mean..for the lunch today, I was wondering if you wanted to go?" He scratched

I widened my eyes, I had completely forgot I was supposed to go to lunch with him today...

"Oh shit Mylan I am so sorry-" I got cut off by a pair of hands wrapping around my waist in a protective manner

"She got plans, thank you very much so miles per hour...you can gon ahead and go back to work cause this not it." He sarcastically made.

The sudden affection made me warm inside because it's been a while to be honest.

Well since high school...

Placing my eyes back on Mylan I saw a small frown appear on his face making me feel bad, looking back up at Jordan he sent a strong glare, which Jordan gladly returned and walked away to the door.

"That was so mean." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Eh he'll be ok, he need to learn to not ask out what's not his." He shrugged walking away.