Chapter 27

(Not edited ENJOY 💕)

Jordan woke up to slight peaks on light on his eyelids, and the vibrant buzzing of his phone, and the slight uncomfortable heat of the comforter making his body slightly heat up.

Finally opening his eyes Jordan yawned and continued to sit up from the seat on his bed, to finally get used to the feeling of the warming sun peeking through the blackout curtains.

"Man what the hell."  Finally looking over he picked up his buzzing device off of the dresser.

Tapping the screen he was welcomed to many notifications buzzing up as a large banner.

A confused expression landed on his face when he unlocked his phone and went to Instagram.

Clicking on the shaderooms post he loudly gasped from reading the post that they had post just after he went to sleep.

"Oh shit..."

"Jay you gotta calm down, your gonna make yourself throw up with all this crying" Danielle comforted her as Jay'Lana bursted into even more tears.

"I just don't understand, I thought he was better than this." Jay pouted.

"We all did..." Iris said sipping a Mimosa.

After hearing the news of Jordan leaving the club with his assistant, Jay decided it wasn't best to go back home.

What was the point of leaving to go with a cheater, they hadn't even been together a full two months.

"Girl he don't deserve not one inch of you, had to add sitting on that couch waiting for him to shoot a damn ball in a hoop, po baby." Danielle pulled her into a tight hug, Jay only sniffled and dug her head deeper into her shoulder.

"Friend you shouldn't even be wasting your time on this nigga, the trip still ain't over babe." Vila came in with a tub of ice cream and freshly made cookies.

Jay'Lana thought about all the wrong things that had already happened on this trip.

Had someone castes a bad juju spell on her before arriving on her trip.

"I just don't understand ,and to think I was finna give him the cat?" Jay complained while stuffing her face in the warm cookies.

"Whew chile ain't this some shit." Iris said downing the rest of the drink him her hand.

"Go make me one hoe." Danielle waved her out the living room.

Scrunching up her face she rolled her eyes and got up from her comfy seat on the couch.

"Ion know who the hell she think I am, I ain't even qualified as a house slave." Iris rolled her eyes and grabbed everything for the mimosas.

"I hate Niggas I swear."

Jay'Lana grabbed her phone and finally turned it on after her mental breakdown.

After finding out the news she turned her phone off and vowed not to turn it on until next month. Obviously that wouldn't happen because she was turning it on right now.

Unlocking her phone, she was overcome by messages and notifications from all
Social media apps. She wasn't prepared to be called a clown by her fans, and just another junky by others. She knew what it was when she decided to date a basketball player, she just didn't think it would happen so soon.

Checking her messages she felt the vibrations of Jordan trying to get a hold of her.

26 missed calls and 30 messages.

She would have expected more from a man who really cared.

But she knew better, she also expected more form Jordan.

"I say you guys should talk about it, I don't think Jordan would just put you like that" Vila suggested.

"I don't really care Vila, for real that nigga coulda suck my left titty for all I care." Jay shrugged.

Of course she ment it, but she also wanted to hear what Jordan had to say.

" I'll be right back." Jay grabbed her phone and took another cookie from the pile on the coffee table.

"You already know she finna call that nigga." Iris came back with two cups in her hand.

Walking past the bundle of doors she finally reached the back porch which was secluded, and quite just the ways he liked.

Going to her call log she pressed on his contact and let it rang for a second before his voice could be heard.

"Oh my god babe I've been calling you all morning, and I swear I can explain-." Jordan was cut of by Jay letting out a burst of tears.

"Oh no baby don't cry, please I promise that whole post wasn't what you think it is. Just stop crying mama, you know I hate that shit." Jordan stressed.

"I don't get it...we haven't even been together that long, am I boring you?" She sniffled.

"No baby never that, I promise you, you could never bore me, love." Jordan tried to console her cry's.

" those comments said something else, just tell me now, safe me the damn heartbreak at this point. Shit I don't even care at this point m, I knew what it was when I signed up to come to your game. Shoulda listened to drake." She sulked.

"Jay god damn can you listen for one moment."Jordan yelled into the phone.

"First of all who you yelling at, I'm not one of ya teammates so get that straight and second ion have to listen to anything your say cause right now in my mind your labeled as a ain't shit nigga." Jay let all the barriers loose.

"You know what those as a bad idea, when I get home I want all ties cut, I refuse to get my heart broken by a rookie nigga."

Jay hung up the phone and placed it back on do not disturb. She was most defiantly making the most of the next three days she was out here for.