Chapter 25

Not edited so excuse the errors as always (I'm a fast typer)

The smell of Jordan cologne spread across the room as he added 3 more spritz to his body.

The team had recently won their game and were celebrating with a guys night out. It was much needed for the hard working team, and they all needed a lil chill every once and a while.

Of course they couldn't drink at the time but they were gonna live it up by dancing and feel all the positive vibes.

Picking up his ringing phone Jordan looked at the name tag and instantly accepted making the face of his girlfriend appear.

"Hi my love." He sweet voice rung through the phone.

"You look good where you going." She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just hang with steph nem, they wanted to go out after winning the game, and I decided to tag along." Jordan answered brushing his hair in the mirror.

"Oh well that's good you never go anywhere anyway." Jordan mugged her and watched as she moved her head closer to the camera.

"Damn back up fi fie fum forehead." It was now Jay's turn to mug.

"I know you lying don't make me get on yo ass bruh." Jay yelled into the phone. It was very clear Jordan's forehead was much bigger than hers.

Smacking his teeth he bent down to fix his shoe laces.

"I miss you babe." Jay pouted.

"Same can you come home early, shit youn need to be with them all that long time shit." Jordan rolled his eyes.

"Actually i was thinking about coming back sooner than Sunday, I'm just not feeling the trip anymore you know."

Nodding his head he completely understood. Her body language was everything to him and he steady read her like a book.

"Well anyways you go have fun babe and no drinking! I wanna see you play next game." She blew a kiss towards the camera and Jordan did the same as he watched his girlfriends beautiful face leave the camera.

A sigh left his mouth as he looked at the clock on the wall to see it was currently 11:24pm and he should be making his way to the club by then.

"Bro stop allat cheating you know I won that shit." Jordan pushed the arm of his assistant to the side as she tried to take a peak at his drawing cards.

The whole group was in the VIP part of the club gambling with cards.

"Jordan you got way too many card gimmie some." She tried to reach over his lap to try and take Atleast one but ended up falling on it making him grab her waist and stop her from falling.

"Oh shit." Draymond mumbled taking a sip from his shirley temple.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry jor, forgive me for real."

She quickly got out of his lap as she felt butterflies in her stomach. It was something she never felt before.

Jordan on the other hand felt the complete opposite. He felt it was an awkward save and just hoped nobody fought it on camera from the way outsiders would see it. He would hate for the headlines to put something out so fake before he could put his real one out.

"Uhm you good." He cleared his through trying not to meet eye contact with the girl next to him. In her eyes she felt he was shy and didn't want to make a scene, but she saw right through it.

"Damn man what time is it Ayesha is gonna kill men if I'm not back by 2" Stephen said looking at his watch.

"I gotta go to, got a busy morning tomorrow." Jordan picked himself up off the couch and made sure he had his keys and phone in hand.

"Wait Jordan hold on." Turning around he was met with his assistant Anna picking up her things also.

"I kinda caught an Uber here so do you kind driving me back.

"Uhh yeah sure cmon." He waved her over as the squeezed through body's, holding each other's hand, well more like Anna holding his hand in order to not get lost.

After a wave of excuse me's the two were out of the club but only to be stopped by a flashing light coming from a nearby bush.

"Fuck." Jordan muttered this is exactly what he didn't need to happened at this very moment.

"Just keep your head down, you know the drill." He instructed pushing through the group of people.

"Jordan is this your new girlfriend?"

"Jordan were you out drinking tonight?!"

"Who is she she's beautiful."

Ignoring the wave of questions he hurried to the car not bothering to open Anna's door because they were in a rush. Instantly starting the car jordan pulled out of  the busy parking lot and onto the open road.

"I mean it's better than with a random chick right?" Anna asked lightening the mood.

"Yeah but that's not the point Anna damn." Jordan rushed his hands down his face aggressively, as the only thoughts that ran through his head was Jay'Lana finding out about tonight and trying to leave him.

She couldn't...she won't 

Pushing 90 on the freeway his Maserati whipped pass the not so busy highway weaving in and out of traffic.

"Woah Jord slow down." A nervous chuckle left her voice as she tried to rest her hands on top of his only for him to move them before she could place them. He wanted no touch from her.

Anna was feeling sad and neglected, Jordan was like her best friend and in her no one  understood him more than her.

It wasn't the only time they had gotten caught by the paps so she didn't understand why it would be a problem now. 

"Jordan what hell." Looking out her window she seen that they had arrived into her gated apartment and he had already unlocked the car doors.

"Can you call my publicist and make sure not one of those pictures get out please.." Jordan asked not making eye contact but keeping his eyes on the road.

"Uhm yeah of course, I'll see you tomorrow ok?" Nodding his head he made sure she made it inside safe before he pulled off and only prayed for the best.

-

Any thoughts?

Ideas?

Anna: