Chapter 22

"You were amazing today baby

"You were amazing today baby." Jordan's arms wrapped around my body.

"I know it's what I do." I stopped beside my car door.

"Oh babe I forgot to tell you Vila's birthdays coming up and she wanted to go to this snow boarding resort."

"Ok what does this have to do with me?" he questioned.

A lot actually...

"It means I'm gonna miss some of your games next week, I wanted to tell you now before I forgot."

His smile quickly turned into a frown after hearing what I said.

"Whatchu mean you gon miss it, babe it's one of the most important thing right now in my career, you can't miss that."

Pulling me agains the car I gave him a longing hug.

"I know bubba but it's her birthday we never forget each other's birthday." I kissed his cheek.

"Man forget it, I'll call you later ." He gave me a quick kiss and walked back into the building to get the rest of his stuff. I felt hella guilty but it's my best friends birthday...I gotta work something out and fast.

———-

"Ok so I was thinking we could go to the alps on the second day and the first night we could just chill go out to dinner and play games."

I was excited for the trip yes but earlier was heavy on my mind. I don't want him to think I don't care about his games or anything, i would love to cheer him on, but I just couldn't this time.

"V do you think he's still mad at me, he said he was gonna call me back." I spoke playing with the fabric of my sweatpants. I didn't want it to seem like I wasn't taking our relationship seriously trust and believe I wanted it to happen.

"I mean I'm not really in y'all relationship but if he can't let you go on a trip with your BFF for one week for just two games then ion know sis." She muttered.

I hate having to choose things, when I know the most effective thing to do in the situation in go to my heart friends trip and that's what I'm gon do.

"Aight I'll just tell him I'm going on the trip." I smiled at her. We had been planning it for the longest and I couldn't wait to actually touch snow.

"Now we just gotta pack and make sure the rest of the girls are going."

I would definently be waiting on that phone call later wether I had to call him or he had to call me.

"Girl get that long ass face off you, that man is gonna call you but you just gotta be patient." her calming words settled me a little. She was always thre for me and she know how much i like Jordan.

"Now play some music it's too damn quiet in this house."

I laughed grabbing my phone and headed to apple music perssing on one of our syce'd playlist. A few seconds later the sultry vocals of Tems played through the house built in speakers, (which make great for house parties).

"Cmon get yo sad ass up I know you wanna bump and grind" she laughs as Vila tried to pick up her moping body.

"V I literally do not feel like getting up right now. Lemme finish packing, but I'll be ya lil DJ." She pouted. Usually I would always be excited for dance party's with V but tonight just want her night, after no calls from Jord.

This relationship was gonna go downhill before it even started if somebody didn't do something soon.

.