Chapter 12

"Vila I need your help

"Vila I need your help." I was on FaceTime with Vila since she still wasn't home from her Paris trip due to a canceled flight. I offered her to use the company's plane but she denied because of "not wanting to spend gas money" I mean I had to pay it anyway.

"Girl you look fine what the problem?"

I rubbed my forehead with my makeup brush trying to make this newly found pimple disappear.

"Are you sure, you know sometimes you be lying." I squinted my eyes at her.

Smacking her teeth she rolled her eyes and dismissed me with the sound of the disrespectful hang up sound.

How dare she leave me high and dry while I'm as getting ready for my date.

Well technically I wasn't sure what I was so under about it. Not like he ain't eat me out like one and finger me like...twice.

But that beside the point.

No matter how much I hang out with him them damn butterflies won't go away for nothing.

Putting my brush down and took one final look at myself through my vanity.

"It's ok Jay you got this...it's not even that serious, your just going skating." I tried to reassure myself.

All types of bad things were happened in my head, but when my phone notifications went off my palms started to get even more sweaty.

jordan 🥵- finna pull into the gate.

Jay😩💕- aight lemme get my stuff ready.

Turn off my phone off I looked at myself one more time and fixed my pants and shirt and made sure my hair was ok.

Let's hope I ain't forget nothing.

I planned on making Jordan take my pictures so I grabbed my glasses purse and extra house keys and hurried out the house.

Locking the front door I felt the spotlight of Jordan's car spot me.

Running to the passenger side of the car I pulled the handle and opened the door to get in.

After buckling up I looked to the side to see Jordan staring at me.

"Hey pretty girl."

I smiled at his nickname and blush a bit.

"Hey big head." I laughed at his scrunched up face, he hated it when I called him big head because in his words.

"Atleast my head isn't the size of a almond."

Ion know what the fuck that shit mean but go off I guess.

About 20 minutes later we pulled up to "Rangers skating rink."

Paparazzi were everywhere and do was flashing lights.

"You cool with them see us?" Jordan's while pulling into a parking spot. It's not like I ain't wanna be seen this him but the tabloids is gonna go crazy for a story.