Insecure-

Tamaki Suoh- Oh man, how could you not get insecure dating Tamaki Suoh? Not only does he run and host a Host Club where he flirts with women, but you just know he's not completely over his feelings for your sister and sometimes it really, really hurts to see that to the point to where you cry and think you're not good enough.

When Tamaki notices you're distant and quiet, he'll ask what's wrong which you don't want to bother to explain what's wrong so you'll just shrug it off, but then he'll do his charm thing that he does which makes you give in and tell him and surprisingly it hurts him to not only see you hurt but for him to be at fault by it.

He tells you genuinely that he has no feelings for Haruhi or any of the women he flirts with and that he loves you and only you and from there, you believed him and you tried to put more trust into him.

Kyoya Ootori- You never really get insecure when you're with Kyoya, sure, he's not really relationship material but he does love you and he does show you affection so you have no reason to get insecure because he always says he loves you and only you and you believe him.

Kaoru Hitachiin- You have your moments of insecurities with Kaoru, I mean you know he loves you but you can't help but think he still has feelings for your best friend Haruhi. You overthink about it a lot and when Kaoru notices that you've gone quiet, he'll take you somewhere private and ask you what's wrong.

You're honest with him of course and he'll think it's silly that you're insecure because he compliments you daily and tells you he loves you literally everyday but he understands and he always reassures that he doesn't like Haruhi like that and he loves you and only you which makes you feel so much better.

Hikaru Hitachiin- Like Kaoru, you sometimes get insecure when dating Hikaru, he's pretty tsundere about affection and dating and even though you both have been besties forever sometimes you also can't help that he might not love you and again, you knew he had a crush on Haruhi so you just thought maybe he doesn't like you like that.

Hikaru can immediately tell what's wrong and just straight up ask you, you'll tell him and while it does kinda get heated cause he doesn't know how to help much let alone know how to handle feelings he'll kinda say it's stupid for you to feel such things and of course that only makes you feel worse and more hurt.

When Hikaru realizes that he made you cry is when he gets serious and does all he can to help you and understand his feelings towards you. He does reassure you and he does love you and he'll apologize for acting out and does his best to understand his feelings more.

Takashi Morinozuka- How could you feel insecure when dating Mori? Sure, he's not the most talkative guy but he's surprisingly super affectionate and he tells you daily how much he loves you and you have no reason to be insecure because of that.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- Literally EVERYONE says you both are like the cutest/perfect couple ever so no one messes with either of you because they don't wanna ruin how perfect you both are together.

Ritsu Kasanoda- If anything Ritsu is more insecure than you that's because he doesn't really know what to do in relationships because he's never been in one before you and that's because people thought he was so scary looking. But now that you're dating him, he overthinks a lot but you always, always reassure him that you love him.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- He's Tsundere, the complete opposite of his brother so while he does love you, sometimes feelings can be complicated and he doesn't know how to express them most the time so neither of you are really insecure even though you have your moments of doubt where you think he doesn't love you but he reminds you daily that he does.

Umehito Nekozawa- Again, he likes to be hidden in the shadows due to his fear of sunlight so he barely ever leaves his house and or his room by the Host Club. He doesn't know how to date cause he's never been able to and he worries that you'll find someone better but you always reassure him you want no one else but him.

(Apologies that i've been so inactive with all my other preferences. I'm trying not to make them so similar but I guess it is what it is. Life has also been so crazy and chaotic so I never have free time anymore, not to mention my motivation has completely vanished so yea. i'm doing my best, bare with me please)