Favorite Thing About Each Other-

Tamaki Suoh-

He loves your smile and giggle. He will literally do anything just to see your face light up with a smile and how contagious your giggle can be.

You love how serious he can be on the right occasion. He's mostly an airhead and a moron but whenever you were hurt or upset or something bothered you, he was always there to listen and make sure you were understood and would do anything to make you feel better.

Kyoya Ootori-

He loves your blush and how shy you get around him. Not only can he be quite intimidating, he's quite seductive when it's just the two of you so whenever he says something seductive, you'll just go RED and get so shy around him which he ADORES.

You love how actually caring he is. Normally around the others he's strict and only cares about finical business and shit like that but when it came to you, he literally only cared about you and only you. He would listen to you, give you advice, if you needed a hug he'd give you one...he would literally do anything to make you feel better.

Kaoru Hitachiin-

He loves when you help him prank the others. I mean who doesn't love a good prank? Kaoru always fell so in love with you whenever you'd help him prank people.

You love his laugh and smile. You would do anything just to see him smile and hear him laugh because it would always make you smile and laugh and it just melted your heart to see him so happy with you.

Hikaru Hitachiin-

He loves legit everything about you. Whenever you get insecure and ask him what he loves about you, he literally doesn't leave a single thing out about what he loves about you. He'll literally rant on and on about everything he loves about you from your hair down to your legs and it always ends up making you cry but from being happy of course.

You love how passionate and loving he is. He's normally so tsundere about everything and with everyone but whenever it came to you if someone's hitting on you or you get hurt, he'll literally stop what he's doing to not only make sure you're okay and safe but give you so much love afterwards.

Takashi Morinozuka-

He loves how helpful and short you are. Despite you being so small, you try to help the best you can and even though people don't really take you seriously and make fun of you from time to time but you're still determined to help whenever you can.

You love his small smiles and chuckle. Normally around others he's so stoic and emotionless but when it comes to you, you just make him smile and chuckle quite a lot and you just love that about him that you can make him smile and chuckle.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka-

He loves your passion for everyone in the club and the pranks you and your brothers pull. You try to help out with problems whenever you can while also love pranking everyone alongside your brothers. It always makes Honey laugh, always.

You love his smile and giggle. It was always so contagious that it made you giggle and smile too and you would do anything to see him smile and giggle.

Ritsu Kasanoda-

He loves how sweet and generous you are. Everyone is always so afraid of him because of how his face looks but to you, he was just so handsome and you were never afraid to tell him that because you know he's self-conscious from time to time and he just loves how sweet and generous you are to him. It makes him happy.

You love how kind; sweet and lovable he is. Normally people think he's bad because of how his face looks but when you get to know him he's like the sweetest, kindest most lovable person he can be. He's kind to animals, he's sweet to you, he always spoils you with gifts and flowers and it just melts your heart.

Yasuchika Haninozuka-

He loves your smile. He's normally so broody all the time but whenever he sees you smile, his day just gets so much better and he'd do anything to see you smile.

You love how he's actually nice to you. He's normally a grumpy gus most of the time due to personal hatred and insecurity of being related to Honey-Senpai and having all these responsibilities at a young age, but whenever it came to you, he was actually really nice. He'd take you out to places, he'd always make sure you were okay and he loved you a lot.

Umehito Nekozawa-

He loves that you get along with everyone so well and you never give up on helping people. Being related to Tamaki has it's perks, Umehito would occasionally peak his head out from his door and just look to see you smiling and laughing with everyone and whenever there was a problem, you'd be the first to solve it.

You love how caring and passionate he is on getting used to the light. You know it's not easy for him and a lot of people think he's dramatic but you always reassure him to take his time and not to rush it. You help him out with it whenever he wants and you just love that he's really passionate about wanting to get used to the light.

(UPDATED, ENJOY!)