Hugs-

Tamaki Suoh- Tamaki's hugs are tight and protective. The way that Tamaki is, whenever the twins mess with you and Haruhi, he will literally wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you away from whatever the twins were planning and just hold you tightly cause he's that jealous and protective, you just laugh and roll your eyes at him but hug him back.

Kyoya Ootori- Kyoya's not much of an emotional, PDA, affectionate person, he's not really the one for hugs unless you're upset which then he'll wrap his arms around your waist and rub your back or kiss your head until you feel better or you'll hug him from the side which makes him sigh as you remind him of Tamaki but you are his bestie and he'll chuckle at the thought and just wrap his arm around you in return making you blush and smile.

Kaoru Hitachiin- Karou's hugs are very tight and loving, not to mention random, like they'll happen out of nowhere, whenever you head home he'll hug you tightly with his arms around your waist and his head in your neck which makes you blush and smile as you wrap your arms around his neck, playing with his hair,

Other times if you're upset he'll hug you, if he's upset he'll hug you and even if he feels like he hasn't gave you enough attention he'll hug you so you're pretty much shocked each time he hugs cause they're so unexpected.

Hikaru Hitachiin- Hikaru being the Tsundere that he is not much of a hugger unless you're upset then his hugs become tight and loving like he's scared to lose you, or he'll just wrap his arm around your waist.

Takashi Morinozuka- Because he's much taller than you, he's kinda scared to hug you incase he hurts you so you normally ask for a hug in which in this case he'll pick you up and hug you which his hugs are still tight, loving and protective. You always blush and smile as you hug him just as tightly.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- Honey hugs you everytime he sees you. You wrap your arms around his neck as his are either around your waist or torso, sometimes he'll jump in your arms, sometime you jump in his, his hugs are very silly but loving and you LOVE THEM.

Ritsu Kasanoda- He's always hesitant when it comes to affection cause he knows who your brother is so he's scared to do PDA when you're near the host club but honestly you don't give a fuck so you normally initiate the hugs by standing on your tippy toes and wrapping your arms around his neck which makes him blush shyly as he wraps his arms around your waist and lies his head in the crook of your neck making you giggle and smile.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- Yasuchika also being a Tsundere is not much of a hugger. The least he'll do is wrap an arm around your shoulder or waist if you're upset.

Umehito Nekozawa- His hugs are normally pretty protective. Whenever someone messes with you in the host club *cough cough Hikaru and Kaoru cough cough* Nekozawa will normally come to the rescue and hug you tightly, protecting you from whatever the hell the twins were doing.

(ENJOY!!)

(541 Words)