How You Sleep/Cuddle-

Tamaki Suoh- Spooning. He's the big spoon, you're the little spoon.

Kyoya Ootori- He's not much of a cuddler at night so it's mainly back to back until you get cold so you turn and cuddle against his back.

Kaoru Hitachiin- You sleep face to face. Foreheads pressed against one another, hand holding and feet tangled against one another.

Hikaru Hitachiin- He's such a tsundere, he doesn't like cuddling but you know how he is which he'll eventually give in and spoon you.

Takashi Morinozuka- You ontop of him because he's scared of accidentally crushing you in his sleep.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- He holds you like he would hold Usa-Chan

Ritsu Kasanoda- He sleeps on his back while you sleep halfway on him. You head either in his chest or neck and legs wrapped around his.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- You on your back, him snuggled against you while you run your fingers thru his hair. As tsundere as he is, he loves nothing more than to cuddle and hold you.

Umehito Nekozawa- He's a little shy when it came to affection and sleeping by one another so you're big spoon and he's little spoon.

(HOPE YOU ENJOY! Sorry for the slow updates. I'm running on 3-4 hours of sleep and my brain has so many other stories swirling in my head right now so I apologize!)