First Date-

Tamaki Suoh- Tamaki wanted to literally spend all his money on you, but because you're not that kind of person plus Kyoya would literally kill you, you both settled for a nice picnic Date. His maids made lunch and you both headed to an amazing park.

The sky was bright, the sun was shining, you both wore simple and comfy casual clothing as Tamaki set down a blanket for you both to sit on and you ate, talked and had an amazing time...Afterwards, you both watched the sunset and he ended the perfect day with a passionate kiss and asked you to be his which made blush and agree despite his weirdness.

Kyoya Ootori- Kyoya decided to just take you out for coffee because you can't go wrong with coffee. He picked up around 5ish, you both wore casual clothes and he took you to a lovely café where you got drinks and pastries and just talked about random stuff, your family life, your drama and siblings all that good stuff.

Surprisingly, you both had an amazing time, you both laughed and smiled and for the first time in years you both felt such a strong connection and happiness towards each other. By the end of the night, Kyoya walked you home and gently kissed not only the back of your hand like a gentleman but your lips and asked you to be his and all you could do was smile and say yes as you both couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

Kaoru Hitachiin- Kaoru took you to a very fancy and lovely dinner date. You wore a dress; he wore a suit and he took you to a very expensive restaurant which you felt bad for but he insisted on making your first date so special and so nice. You both ordered food, talked a lot, laughed a lot and just had the perfect night. Afterwards, Kaoru took you home and kissed you goodnight but not before asking you to be his girlfriend which of course you couldn't turn down.

Hikaru Hitachiin- Hikaru just decided to take you to the movies because why not? You both wore casual clothes and went to watch F/M (Favorite Movie) and Hikaru being Hikaru played the 'fake yawn and wrap his arm around your shoulder' technique which made you laugh at him but you didn't complain as you snuggled against him and enjoyed your night.

By the end of the night, he took you home and acted tsundere like he always is but he had an awesome night. He kissed your cheek before waving you off but he couldn't contain his emotions so he walked back and gave you a proper kiss on the lips which made you weak in the knees. After, he asked you to be his girlfriend or whatever (His words) which made you laugh and say yes and you both couldn't be happier.

Takashi Morinozuka- Mori decided to take you to the movies as well. You know he's not much of a talker so the movies was a great idea and neither of you minded of course. You went to see F/M and you both had an amazing night. At the end of the night, Mori walked you home as you both enjoyed the silence in peace. You walked home hand in hand and just enjoyed each other's company.

When you got home, you looked at Mori and smiled "Thank you for tonight. I had an amazing time" you said, He just smiled softly and nodded "So uh. I'll see you tomorrow?" you asked, he said nothing of course but just stared into your bright E/C eyes and leaned down to kiss you passionately which literally made you lightheaded and weak in the knees. When he pulled away, he smiled "See you tomorrow" He said and kissed your cheek before heading back to his place and let's just say you couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- He took you to a bakery where you both got to eat a lot of sweets...because duh? Of course Mori was there but in the background for moral support and because they're both never not around each other. You ordered a shit ton of sweets and ate them all till you both got stomach aches. You laughed, got messy and just had fun eating sweets.

At the end of the day, Honey took you home and he couldn't help but kiss you gently and ask you to be his girlfriend which made you smile and agree. You both just laughed because both of your lips tasted like sweets and cake which was sweet.

Ritsu Kasanoda- He took you out for a lovely dinner date which he was so nervous about because he's never really dated a girl before, let alone have a girl not be afraid of him, but it wasn't anything fancy, you both wore casual yet good clothes and went to a simple diner. You both talked about life and such, your family, hobbies, dreams in life. You both had a good laugh and just had a great time.

By the end of the day, he took you home and was honestly still quite nervous around you because he was afraid to say something wrong and do something wrong but you always reassured him that he wouldn't. When you stopped at your door, you kissed his cheek goodbye and he was so hesitant to say something but he just needed to get it out...

So he asked you to be his girlfriend and of course you said yes which honestly made him shocked because he thought you were going to say no but you laughed and kissed his lips to reassure him that you really liked him and would be happy to be his girlfriend...let's just say he couldn't sleep nor stop thinking about you.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- He took you out for a lovely coffee date, nothing fancy. You both wore simple, casual clothes and walked out to a simple café. You ordered some coffee and pastries since he didn't like sweets like his brother and you both just talked about life and such, hobbies and goals in life and it was fun...Despite Chika being broody all the time it was nice to see him smile and laugh but you both had an amazing time.

After a while, he took you home but not before giving you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed and smiled shyly "thank you for today Chika. I had fun" You said, he smile a little "You're welcome. I did too surprisingly...I don't think I've ever had that much fun before" he said, I smiled softly "Well. I'm glad you had fun" you said, he just nodded and put his hands in his pockets "well uh. I hope we get to do this again" You said hopeful.

He thought for a minute and smiled "Sure but only if you agree to be my girlfriend" He asked, your eyes widen and face flushed but you agreed which made him smirk and walk away leaving you speechless.

Umehito Nekozawa- Since he can't really do much in sunlight, he took to the movies which you didn't mind of course because you can't go wrong with a good movie date. You both watched F/M, ate some good popcorn and snacks and just had a great time. By the end of the night, he took you home hand in hand and the night was just so enjoyable.

When you got to your place, you both stopped by your front door and stood there in awkward silence for a second until you both looked at each other and blushed shyly. You giggled "Uh thank you for tonight Umehito. I had a great time" You admitted, Nekozawa blushed "O-oh really? I did too" He said which made you smile "I'm glad. I uh I hope we get to do this again" you said,

Nekozawa smile softly "Sure. I'd love to" He said, you blushed and smiled as he leaned over and kissed your now red flushed cheek "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N" He said which made you nod as you walked inside and of course got bombarded by your brother but your night was so great that you couldn't even be bothered.

(There. Made it better, enjoy!)

(1400 Words)