What He gets You For Your Birthday-

*Thank you @VannesaCharles  for the request. Feel free to comment some more. I will do my best to get to them whenever I can*

Tamaki Suoh- He buys you the cutest of dresses and outfits to wear because he thinks you're the cutest thing on the planet and wants to dress you up all the time which you don't mind of course.

Kyoya Ootori- He gets you plane tickets to a week trip to Hawaii. Where you both go for the week and have the greatest of time and of course he spoils you with things because believe it or not, he's quite the romantic.

Kaoru Hitachiin- He spoils THE HELL out of you, he buys you clothes, books, shoes, stuffed animals literally everything you could ever want.

Hikaru Hitachiin- Despite him being so tsundere, he had his maids make you lingerie to wear for him and only him...yea, he's kinky like that.

Takashi Morinozuka- He gave you some of his sweaters because he knows how much you love to wear them.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- He has his maids make you a tower of sweets for the both of you to share and he bought you a lot of stuffed animals.

Ritsu Kasanoda- He literally had no idea what to get you so he asked your brother for advice who just said take her shopping and that's what he did. He took you shopping and bought you whatever you wanted.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- He gets you your own karate equipment mainly because he's pretty tired and annoyed of you using his, so he bought you your very own which you love regardless.

Umehito Nekozawa- He also bought you your own Cloak and stuffed Beelzenef since you love to take his so much but now he got you similar ones you can wear together.

(I hope this was okay! Thanks again for the request! Enjoy!)