When He Protects Your Innocents-

Tamaki Suoh- You Innocent? Tamaki is more innocent than you really which is honestly pretty funny. However, Tamaki will still literally do everything he can to keep you 'innocent' say the twins tease you or something, Tamaki will cover your ears and tell them not to ruin your precious innocents...it's cute of him really so you don't mind.

Kyoya Ootori- No way you're innocent with him. He teases you so much that you're pretty much not phased by it much anymore. The others find it quite disturbing because sometimes he can be bold enough to say that shit out in public and you play along just to make the others uncomfortable.

Kaoru Hitachiin- Oh man, you both are like definition of innocents. Sure, Kaoru can be flirty with you when he's bold enough and can do his weird taboo shit with his brother, but whenever someone says weird, sexual shit, both you and Kaoru get pretty flustered.

Hikaru Hitachiin- Oh this man has absolutely no problem with being sexual/saying sexual things around you and just making you so flustered that you can't even function.

Takashi Morinozuka- Oh sweet tall man way too much of a gentlemen but if anyone tries to make things sexual between you and him. Mori does what he does with Honey and covers your little innocent ears.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- Do I even need to explain?

Ritsu Kasanoda- Again, I shouldn't even have to explain? Poor boy can just look at you and get nervous, if anything, he's more innocent than you but he understands the concepts of what's being said...he's just a very flustered dude.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- He's smarter than he looks so he does understand sexual innuendoes, he just doesn't really care lmao.

Umehito Nekozawa- I doubt he has any understanding of what anything sexual wise means. He knows nothing but his dark/weird jokes/habits so when it comes to sexual stuff he literally has no clue.

(haha this was funny. Enjoy!)