Dinner Dates-

Tamaki Suoh- Oh man does this boy love spoiling you. He literally takes you out for dinner almost every night. It's a very nice and lovely gesture but sometimes it can be a bit too much when all you wanna do is stay inside and watch a movie or something but Tamaki can't help but show you off to the world.

Kyoya Ootori- He really only takes you out when it's a special occasion like either of your birthday/anniversary or holiday which you don't mind of course. It's very sweet nonetheless and he's such the gentlemen that it literally makes you weak in the knees.

Kaoru Hitachiin- Oh baby boy loves taking you out for dinner. He gets so flustered even trying to ask you out for dinner, he gets so shy and embarrassed sometimes when it's just you and him and not Hikaru but it's super sweet and super cute that you can't help but melt at.

Hikaru Hitachiin- He's so dense when it comes to a relationship that he has to ask pretty much every one else what the fuck to do. When he nonchalantly brings up taking you out, you become confused because he normally never does and then when he gets defensive and tsundere you just roll with it and then he confesses and apologizes later on which you were fine with you just tell him to keep his cool and not be tsundere about it.

Takashi Morinozuka- Oh sweet man loves taking you out, he loves how brightly you shine and how red your face gets. He just loves you so much and can't help but take you out for dinner to show his appreciation since he doesn't talk a lot but it's very, very sweet of him regardless. He just loves how happy you get.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- He loves taking you out for dinner especially if you can have sweets afterwards. He literally has no problems taking you out for dinner alone and enjoying your time together and sharing sweets afterwards.

Ritsu Kasanoda- Oh shy boy, shy boy, it's literally the cutest thing ever seeing him try to ask you out for dinner. He fumbles over his words and blushes like crazy. Eventually you get the idea and say yes and he's literally a wreck the entire night but it's so cute of him so you do all the talking and making sure he's okay...it's something you literally can't get over.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- He's not the biggest fan of going out for dinner. The only time he'll only ever take you out is your birthday and that's about it but you never really minded because all you wanna do is spend time with him so.

Umehito Nekozawa- He's not a fan of dinners out in public given his...situation, you don't have an issue with it though just as long as you spend time with him is all you ever ask for.

(yay! Enjoy!)