How They Ask You Out-

These are kinda shit, not gonna lie.

Tamaki Suoh- Ever since you started working alongside Haruhi to help pay off your debt you couldn't help but fall for Tamaki. He's funny, kind, charming not to mention cute as well and everyone teases you for it and would be until one of you would ask each other out.

While working at the host club and cleaning up Tamaki came up to you while holding a bright red rose. You were confused but you and Tamaki were blushing like crazy but in the end thru some stuttering he managed to ask you out which you said yes to.

Kyoya Ootori- After school Tamaki would always drag you to the host club which now you don't mind cause it was actually fun and they were now your friends now so it was fun.

Over the time of meeting Kyoya, you developed a crush on him and coming from his personality you would think it's a stupid, petty, selfish thing...but during the host club, they would be hosting outside. It was slow day so no one really stopped by maybe a few girls but you kept your distance and just worked on homework or talked with Haruhi since she was a girl afterall.

When you were by yourself relaxing and listening to Music Kyoya came and sat by you which you were under a shady tree since it was sunny and warm out. You questioned why he was by you and he literally just asked you which made you flustered yet you said yes and he kissed your hand and got up and walked away leaving you speechless...

Kaoru Hitachiin- After having a hopeless crush on your good friend Kaoru and telling Haruhi about it, you tried to muster up the courage to tell him but he flirts and teases with a lot of girls so you don't know if he'll say yes to dating you so you gave up and became sad.

You didn't go to the host club like you normally do so you went and sat by the fountain feeling sorry for yourself and just wanting to get over your crush with Kaoru but you can't, "Y/N!" You heard someone shout your name, you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and looked seeing Kaoru coming towards you.

You stood up and gave him a sad heartbreaking smile "H-hey Kaoru what are you doing out here?" You asked stuttering a bit "I was worried about you so Haruhi told me you were here, are you okay?" He asked with worry,

You just smiled and nodded "Y-yea why wouldn't I be?" You asked, "Because you've been quiet and avoiding everyone all day, what's wrong?" he asked "Nothing, I'm fine Kaoru" You said turning away from him,

He grabbed your hand making you gasp as you looked at him "Y/N c-can I ask you something?" He asked stuttering a bit "Anything" You said as your heart raced a bit "W-will you go out with me?" He asked your eyes widen as your face flushed.

You smiled brightly and nodded as Kaoru smiled and blushed and pulled you in a hug making you literally weak in your knees...huh guess he does like you afterall.

Hikaru Hitachiin- Being besties with both Hitachiin's does have it perks, one is like you love pulling pranks on the other hosts, you love their humor, you don't mind their brotherly love which both actually flirt with you from time to time which does get you flustered because you do have a crush on Hikaru Hitachiin and well you wanna hit yourself because you feel like all he thinks of you is a friend...but that doesn't mean you don't want to pull a prank on him...what? Your besties afterall who would you be without getting some payback?

Before the host club began Hikaru and Kaoru were talking with Haruhi, you walked up to them and grabbed Kaoru "What's up Y/N?" He asked, you smirked a little "I need your help with something" You stated, Kaoru tilted his head a bit "with what?" he asked,