Little Quirks They Like-

Tamaki Suoh- He likes how alike you and Haruhi are, he just loves how close you are and act so much alike.

Kyoya Ootori- He loves how opposite you and Tamaki are. You and him are both his best friends who just so happen to be dating but Kyoya likes how easily you can handle Tamaki's craziness.

Kaoru Hitachiin- He honestly just likes you for you. He loves everything about you and how sweet and kind you are no matter what and aren't afraid to stand up for yourself.

Hikaru Hitachiin- He likes when you join him and Kaoru on pranking, he just falls in love with you even more when you prank people...although he'll never admit cause he's too tsundere.

Takashi Morinozuka- He likes how short you are. Simple as that. He can't help but smile as he watched you struggle reaching for things in high places.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- Loves how childish you are obviously.

Ritsu Kasanoda- Just loves everything about you and how you're not scared or him and he loves when you compliment on how sweet and handsome he is.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- He likes how you're nothing like his brother even tho you're close friends with him. You and him are both mature for your ages and he likes that you have respect and restraint.

Umehito Nekozawa- He likes how silly you are because you are Tamaki's sister afterall but anything you do just makes him blush and smile and just love you even more.

(ENJOY!)