How You Meet-

I've seen this Anime like 40 thousand times and it is like my life so enjoy!

Tamaki Suoh- You're Haruhi's sister and you're the maid to help pay off Haruhi's debt. You've seen Tamaki before and to be honest you have a slight crush on him but you're pretty sure everyone knows besides Tamaki cause he's dense when it comes to love.

Kyoya Ootori- You're Tamaki's Bestie believe it or not and one day he dragged you to the host club and that's when you met the Shadow King himself who was very interesting to you in his smugness and everything.

Kaoru Hitachiin- You're Haruhi's bestie and you are classmates with Kaoru and his brother and you're really good friends but you have a hopeless crush on him cause you know he likes your sister and that kinda breaks your heart a bit.

Hikaru Hitachiin- You've been besties with the Hitachiin's ever since y'all were little, over time thru all their tricks and teasing, you're grown to have crush on Hikaru himself but you know he'll never like you like that so you've had to hide your feelings for him all this time and that hurts alot...

Takashi Morinozuka- You work in the host club with him, you're great friends with everyone and he likes how kind you are no matter what, even with Honey...you both have a crush on each other, you're just too scared to admit it.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- You're Hikaru and Kaoru's little sister. You're smaller than everyone imagined only being about 5 feet tall, you get picked on and teased a lot even by your brothers but that's just how brothers are.

Anyways you wanted to join the host club so Kyoya told you, you could be the maid and from your time there you can't help but fall for the Loli-boy Honey.

Ritsu Kasanoda- You're Takashi's younger sister, you help around the club by being the maid, you talk more than Takashi tho. When you first met Ritsu, you weren't scared at all you actually thought he was kinda cute so you hung around him a lot. Takashi being protective, makes sure you're fine and safe around him which you always are.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- You're Honey and Takashi's bestie, being around 5 feet tall, a bit taller than Honey Senpai but only being 15 while they're 2 years older than you. It just kinda happened cause you help around the host club, being a maid and all, you're great friends with the others, not to mention you hang with Honey and Takashi at their place and well when Honey introduced you to his brother Yasuchika well...one thing let to another and you suddenly grew to have a crush on him.

Umehito Nekozawa- You're Tamaki's little sister...yes believe it or not you're his little baby sister. You are a first year at Ouran academy and you hang out with your brother and friends at the host club. While the others were doing their hosting business you wandered around the room and spotted a random door.

Being curious you slipped inside seeing it all dark, you shrugged and almost walked out but was stopped by a boy wearing a dark cloak, holding a candle in on hand and a cat puppet in the other "Welcome are you interested in joining the black magic club? If you join you get a free Beelzenef puppet" He said,

You just giggled and smiled "I'm not sure my brother Tamaki would approve but I sure do like your Beelzenef puppet do you think I can have it and we befriends?" You asked, the guy was shocked for a moment but smiled a bit "Uh s-sure, I'm Umehito Nekozawa" He introduced himself, you smiled "Y/N".

(YAY MORE FUCKING PREFERENCES SO ENJOY! UPDATES ARE GONNA BE SLOW! I GOTTA ALOT OF DIFFERENT PREFERENCES SO BARE WITH ME, THANK YOU!)

(648 Words)