Nervous/Bad Habit-

Tamaki Suoh- Hair twirling. You mainly did this when you were bored. Tamaki managed to pick up on it pretty fast and would ask if you're okay and your reply was always 'bored' he would laugh and suggest things for you like running to the store to get things, going on a walk with him through the garden. But he thought it was cute when you did it.

Kyoya Ootori- Nail biting. You did this a lot when you were stressed and under pressure. Kyoya picked up on it pretty quickly anytime you had lots of homework to do or exams/tests. Since his desk was next to yours, he'd gently grab your hand from your mouth and help calm you down so you didn't make your fingers bleed from biting them. You would smile and thank him for helping calming you down.

Kaoru Hitachiin- hand drumming/fiddling with your fingers. You also did this when you bored. You mainly did it everytime in class or when you were hanging at the host club after school to wait for Kaoru. He could easily tell you were bored because he'd see you do the same shit with your hands. He always made sure to keep you busy when he was done with hosting of course.

Hikaru Hitachiin- Lip biting/picking. You did this when you were stressed. Of course being besties with the Hitachiin's, they both know your habits, both good and bad, Hikaru however, hated that you would bit your lip anytime you were stressed because you would just bite and pick at it till it bled and it hurt Hikaru to hurt yourself when you were stressed so anytime he saw you do it, he'd literally just kiss/makeout with you to help calm you down which it did, it also just took you by surprise...but not like you minded of course.

Takashi Morinozuka- Leg bouncing. You did this whenever you were nervous. It was mainly whenever you started your shift at the host club. Whenever you had a break, you would sit next to Mori and Honey and have some tea with him (when he didn't have guests ofc) but he'd notice your leg would always be bouncing. He didn't say anything of course but instead would just place his hand on your knee and rub it to help calm you down which helped a lot.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- Humming. You did this a lot just because it was a habit or whenever it got too quiet. You never liked the complete silence so you would always hum to break the silence but Honey liked it when you hummed and he would always request it daily.

Ritsu Kasanoda- Whining/sighing. You get bored pretty easily so you sighed a lot...however because Kasanoda doesn't know much about girls he couldn't pick up on you sighing even after you've done it a couple of times so by that time you ended up whining to him that you were bored which made him feel bad that he didn't notice before so he'd wrap up whatever he was doing and you both would do something fun together.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- Impatientness. He works very hard with school and the Dojo Club so there are days where you both would be hanging out and something would come up that would draw him away from you for a few hours. You tried not to worry so much about it or be bothered by it because you knew he had other stuff to do aside hang out with you but you always got so impatient which made you quite irritated so you'd always complain to Chika about it which he does get quite frustrated too so sometimes that's what you'd both argue about but after a while of space, you'd both apologize and he'd realize where he went wrong and would do his best to spend more time with you.

Umehito Nekozawa- Ranting. You ranted a lot whenever you were nervous or on edge. You got overwhelmed a lot when the host club started so whenever you did get anxious, you'd excuse yourself to Umehito's room without anyone noticing. Umehito would ask what's wrong and you'd just rant away. He didn't mind of course; he was a good listener and would always make sure that you were okay.

(UPDATED. ENJOY!)