Kisses-

Tamaki Suoh- He loves giving you sweet and passionate kisses. He always asks to kiss you which you always say yes to and he'll hold your cheeks and give you the sweetest and passionate kisses ever leaving you red in the face.

Kyoya Ootori- Kyoya won't kiss in public unless it's on the forehead/temple but in private he'll give you rough kisses that leave your lips tingling and wanting more.

Kaoru Hitachiin- He loves giving you loving peck kisses. Whatever you're doing he'll just randomly grab your face and peck your face which always makes you blush, giggle and smile.

Hikaru Hitachiin- He's a cheeky sonofaB and loves giving you cheeky kisses which involves you pressed against any surface and his hands mainly on your butt but it always leaves your lips sore but wanting more.

Takashi Morinozuka- He won't kiss in public unless its on the cheek or head but in private he'll give you gentle and loving kisses. He always asks to kiss you cause he doesn't want to hurt you but you always say yes and his kisses always makes your heart flutter.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- His kisses are always sweet. Whenever you're talking or he's talking, he'll just grab your cheeks and leave the biggest and sweetest kiss on your lips which always makes you blush and smile shyly and him giggle.

Ritsu Kasanoda- He's still pretty shy and awkward when it came to intimacy but he'll stutter with asking him to kiss you which makes you giggle and nod and he'll always leave the shyest of kisses on your lips which always makes you blush, smile and giggle.

Yasuchika Haninozuka- He's not much of an intimate person. The most kisses he'll give you are on the cheek, Nose and temple, but if you're upset he'll give you sweet lip pecks which you love.

Umehito Nekozawa- He's always shy when it came to intimacy but he loves giving you cheek, nose, head and hand kisses which always leaves you smiling and blushing.

(ENJOY. Sorry these suck and sorry for being absent! LIFE IS SHIT!)