Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

We go to a photo shoot and start posing for some photos, mostly just fool around. It's honestly really fun. Even when mom was still alive, she never really take me out for these. But she said she only wanted to keep me safe, so I don't really blame her. It was really hard back then. Today is the first day that I feel so alive... it's all thanks to my friend, Max... and sister, Eleven.

-I Dump Your Ass-

Y/N P.O.V

We continue our fun around the mall. We head to the ice-cream store, where we meet Steve... or as I like to call him mama Steve. Well, he's literally like the mom of the group. He always babysat us when the adult isn't around.

We ordered our ice-creams. He only realize me and El was here when he hands us our ice-creams. He furrows his eyebrow as he stares at the two of us.

"Wait... are you two even allowed to be here?" He said. We look at one another and let out a laugh. We turn around and runs out of the ice-cream shop. We come across the girls that made fun of us a while ago. A mischievous grin appear on my lips.

"Girls... come here..." I said, making a hand gesture for the girls to come closer. They move closer. "How about we pull a prank on those girls?" I said. Max is the first to start grinning at my suggestion. She nods her head eagerly, while Eleven looks confused. I turn to look at her and whispers in her ear. She grins and nods her head.

We creep up behind a pillar. "You first..." I said, to El. She nods her head. She turns to the girls and focus. The water in her hand explodes, spilling the contains all over her. They gasps in shock, making the three of us laughs.

"That was a good one. Okay my turn..." I said. I turn to the girl and focus. She goes into daze and starts dancing idiotically.

Everyone turn to look at her and burst out laughing

Everyone turn to look at her and burst out laughing. She turns around and drop on the ground with a split. The girl snaps out of it and yell out in pain. The three of us walks off, laughing.

We walk out of the mall. "Wanna switch?" Max said, gesturing towards her ice-cream. "I'm good with f/f" I said. Eleven switch with her, still laughing at what happened earlier.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me..." Max said. I turn to her to see her looking somewhere. I follow her gaze to see the boys. We make our way to them. "Isn't this a nice surprise?" Max said. Mike take one look at us and drop his bike.

"What... are you doing here?" He said, pointing at me. "Shopping" I said, looking at him with anger. "This is our new style..." El said. "What do you think?" Max said, smirking at them. Mike turns to look at her, angry.

"What is wrong with you? You know they're not allowed to be here" he said. "What? Are they your pet?" She said. "Yeah... am I your pet?" I said. He looks surprised at what I said.

"What? No!" He said. "Then why did you treat me like garbage?" I said. "What??" He said. I roll my eyes at him. "You said your nana was sick" I said. He froze in his spot.

"She is... she is sick!" He said. He turns to look at Lucas. "Yeah... she's sick. She's super sick. That's why we're here actually" he said. "Yeah yeah... we're shopping some stuff for her. And I want to look for a gift for you. But I only have $3.50. So it's hard" he said.

"Super hard... it's expensive" Lucas said. I turn to look at Max for a brief seconds and turn to look at Mike again. "You know..." I start, taking a few step towards him. He just stare at me, waiting for me to say what I wanna say.

"Sometimes words are like silent prayers. So you're like cursing your nana right now..." I said, nodding my head as I look at him dead in the eyes. He froze at what I said. "Uh no... she's not sick. I uhh..." he trailed off. He froze once he realize what he just said.

"I knew it... you lie. Why do you lie?" I said. I hear a sound and turn my head, noticing then is that'll take us home. I turn to look at Mike and walk towards him, until I'm just standing a few steps away.

"I dump your ass" I said. He froze at what I said. I just glare at him and turn around, walking away with an impressed looking Max and a stun Eleven. They soon follows me.

We get inside the bus and take a seat. Max turns to look at me from her seat in front of Eleven and I. We burst out laughing as we high-fives each other.

***

Max comes with El and I back to our house. She will be spending the night. Max is dancing around to the song, while I just sit down on the bed with my back against the headboard. Eleven is looking through a bunch of magazines.

"Hey, you've found Ralph Macchio..." Max said. I turn to look at her. "Who?" I asked. "Yeah... he's from Karate Kid. Hiyah!" She said. I flinch at her sudden action. She giggles at my reaction. I just laugh along with her.

"He's so hot, right? I bet he's an amazing kisser..." she said. Eleven gives her a look. She turns to look at me. "Is Mike a good kisser?" She said. "I don't know. He's my first boyfriend..." I said. "Ex-boyfriend..." she corrected. "Right..." I said, nodding my head. I let out a sigh and lean my head back.

Max place her hand on my shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about it... okay? He'll come crawling back to you... crying and begging for forgiveness" she said. I give her a small smile and nod my head.

"He's going to be drowning in sorrow and crying 'oh! I hope they'll take us back!' God... how much I'd give to see that" she said. Eleven and I look at each other and grin. Max looks at us in confusion. I turn to look at her with a grin.

"What is it?" She said. "We can... spy on them to see what they're up to right now..." I said. Her eyes lit up at what I said. "We can? Really?" She said, excitedly. I grin at her excitement and nod my head. Oh... this will be fun~

*to be continued*