Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

This is getting worse than I thought. He's building an army for me. He created that monster to destroy the ones I love. I've never been so scared before. I don't know what to do... I don't want them to get hurt. Oh God... please show me what to do.

-Cabin Attack-

Y/N P.O.V

"He said he was building it... for me. He claimed that I betrayed him. He was furious. He wants to destroy everything and everyone that I love" I said. I look at the others with teary eyes.

"This is why I kept asking you to kill me. I don't want to be the reason any of you getting hurt! I don't want any of this..." I said. I stand up and run towards the kitchen. I grab a sharp knife. I hear their footsteps running after me.

"Whoa, Y/N! Put... the knife down, okay?" Nancy said. I look at her through tears in my eyes. "Why? I'm a monster... I don't belong in this world" I said. She was about to walk towards me. But Mike lift her hand. "I'll talk to her..." he said. Nancy just nods her head and take a step back.

"Y/N... please. Give me the knife. It's not true, okay?Everything you said isn't true. You're not a monster. You have been keeping us safe. You've always been protecting us. I need you, Y/N. Please don't do this. We'll fight together, okay? You're not alone in this. We're here for you" he said, in a very soft voice. He slowly walk towards me. He reaches out to grab the knife. But I pull it away from him.

"Y/N, please give me the knife..." he said. I let out a sob. He gently grab the knife. He slowly move it for someone to take it as he pulls me into a hug with his free hand. I wrap my arms around his torso, leaning my head against his chest. He wraps his other arm around me, hugging me tightly. He place a hand on my head, gently caressing my hair.

A loud roar makes me pull away from Mike. Nancy turns to look at me. "When you said Billy's here. He's here... in this house?" She said. I nod my head. Her eyes widened. She rush to the window and looks out.

"He found us..." Will said, a hand on his neck. I let out a shaky breath. Mike gently holds my hand. "I won't let him have you..." he said. I just give him a weak smile.

We hurriedly try to barricade ourselves. We stand in circle. I focus on my hearings, trying to locate where the flayed monster is. I turn my body around when I feel it. As soon as I did, a tentacle shoots through the wall. I lift my hand, stopping it mid-ways. Eleven use her power and snap it in half. The severed part runs out of the window. Two more appears on either side of me. I lift both of my hands and stops them. El do the same with those too.

Out of nowhere, the roof burst open and a tentacle grabs my ankle. I fall forward as the tentacle drags me with it. I let out a scream from both pain and fear.

"Y/N!" Mike yelled out, grabbing onto my arms. The others join him and grabs me. "Don't let go..." I said. "Never!" He said. Nancy shoots the tentacle. Eleven use her telekinesis. I fall forward into Mike. He hugs me tightly.

"Are you okay?" He said. I nod my head. He move and notice the tentacle in my leg. He tears it off of me. I let out a pained scream. I move to stand up and points my hands towards the flayed monster. I let out a scream, tearing the monster apart.

I sway a little and Mike catches me in his arm. He sling my arm across his shoulder. We quickly rush out of the house. I get inside the car with Mike next to me. My head on his lap, while my leg on Eleven's lab. The wound on my ankle is hurting so bad.

***

We arrive at a supermarket. Nancy throws a rock at the door and we rush in. "Here... place her here" Nancy said. Mike and Max helps me sit down. I let out a wince, when Nancy rolls up my pants. Nancy is about to clean my wound, but Max stops her.

"What are you doing?" She said. "I'm disinfecting her wound" Nancy said. Max shakes her head. "No no... first you need to stop the bleeding. Then clean the wound. Then disinfect. Then bandage" she said. Nancy and Jonathan stares at her.

"I skateboard... trust me" she said. She grabs the towel from Nancy and place it in my wound. She grabs Mike's hand and place it on top of the towel. I wince because the pressure is hurting.

"Keep pressure on it. Nice and firm, okay?" She said. Mike just nods his head. She turns to Nancy and Jonathan again. "Oh, we're gonna need water and soap" she said. Jonathan and Nancy walks away to grab what she needs. I hear something falling. I turn my head to see Lucas, he's emptying his bag.

"Does any of these helps?" He said. "No... go get me a washcloth and a bowl" Max said. "A bowl?" He said, sounding confused. "Lucas!" She said. Will gently hit his arm. "Okay... I'll go look for it now" he said. They turn around and walks off. Max turns to focus on my leg.

A While Later

"What's taking them so long! I'll be right back. El, help me find those two idiots" Max said. El nods her head, leaving Mike and I alone. Mike keeps his hand on my wound, keeping a good pressure on it. But not too much that it might hurt me.

"Did that hurt?" Mike said, after he checks it to make sure it has stopped bleeding. "Hmm... it's not bad. I have been through worse" I said. "You're gonna have an awesome scar. You'll look even more badass" he said. "Bitchin'" I said. He lets out a chuckle and nods his head. "Yeah... bitchin'" he said. I smile at him and turn my head to look at my leg. The aching is starting to decrease.

"Hey, Y/N..." he said. I turn to look at him. "Yeah?" I said. "I've been meaning to tell you something. It's just... being broken up. It's been hard" he said. We turn our head when we hear a static sound.

"And... I like that you and Max are friends now. It's just, I was jealous at first and angry... and that's why I said all those stupid stuff. It's like I wanted you all to myself. But then I realize how unfair that is... and selfish. And I'm sorry!" he said, looking into my eyes. I just stare at him, with a small smile.

"It's just... I've never felt like this. You know, with anyone before. They say it makes you crazy" he said. "What's makes you crazy?" I asked. "You have never heard of the term. You know... 'blank' makes you crazy" he said.

"Girlfriend?" I said. "No... not girlfriend" he said. "Boyfriend?" I said. "No... not boyfriend either. It's... it's like a feeling..." he said. "Feeling?" I said. "You know that cheesy stuff old people always tell to each other?" He said. I just stare at him in confusion. "It's just... I just wanna say that. It's that I know..." he said. He got cut off by the sound of static.

Anyone copy? I repeat... this is code red! I hear the voice. It sounded like Dustin's voice. Mike rush to it. "Yes, this is Mike. I copy!" He said. Dustin's voice keep on going in and out, until it got cut off. Mike turns to look at me. I can see worry in his eyes. This makes me feel worried. Dustin must be in trouble. We have to find him.

*to be continued*