5. Powers?

Thanksgiving was great spending it with the Barton's and Natasha. The kids loved you and helped you get your mind off of your family back home. Laura made a big turkey dinner, with stuffing, corn, asparagus, mashed potatoes and gravy, and lots of rolls. After you were all finished eating you were stuffed.

Clint went to put on the football game and you joined along with everyone else. You accidentally fell asleep just a few minutes into the game. Nat let you sleep on her lap while Laura go you a blanket so you wouldn't get cold.

You woke up to Natasha's voice saying they had to get you back home. They dropped you back off and you got back into the apartment still tired from the nap not wearing off.

As you were closing the door you smelled the air to find a familiar smell. You set your things down and walked into the kitchen to find Steve covered in flour but with a perfectly made gram cracker crust chocolate pie.

He didn't realize you were there till he looked up from trying to clean up his mess, he had a big smile on his face. You started to tear up and ran and jumped in his opening arms.

"Thank you, this is the perfect why to end thanksgiving." You said with tears running down your face.

"I'm with you, till the end of the line y/n." He said squeezing you harder.

You snuggled you face even more into his shoulder and neck touched by the words he and his best friend Bucky only even used for each other.

After your hug you both sat down at the island and got two forks to share the pie with Steve still cover in flour and other ingredients which some got on you from the hug but you didn't mind. You both dug in and you hummed in contentment as you ate. It was almost a perfect match to your moms. You only had a quarter of it until you were full again and Steve sealed it up to put it away.

"Oh that reminds me, I have some leftovers from Nat and I's dinner." You left to go get the Tupperware from where you set it down and came back with a smile and outstretched arms presenting it to Steve who took it with a great full smile.

"Thank you, for thinking of me." Steve said as he opened up the box getting it ready to reheat it in the microwave.

"Well I'm absolutely exhausted, so I'm headed to bed." You walked over to him and gave him a great full kiss in the cheek, "Goodnight Stevie." You said going towards your bedroom.

He smiled after you, "Goodnight n/n."

^^^

It was now December and you were on the couch watching the news after you had gotten back from the studio from one of your dance sessions. On the screen you saw the, 'Mandarin' and nearly spit out your water.

You immediately called Tony to tell him not to give away his address and whatever else you could remember about, Ironman 3.

"What's up princess, did you need me to send you some money, whatever you need I got ya." He said as he answered the phone.

"No Tony, but thank you, I wanted to tell you about what I know about the Mandarin..." he interrupted you.

"N/n, I really don't want to talk about him right now, and I don't want you to worry, I'll deal with it." He said.

"But Tony I really..." you tried.