17. Battle Against Ultron

You rushed into the lab with Steve, Wanda and Pietro. "I'm gonna say this once." Steve said to the scientists.

"How about 'none-ce'" Tony remarked.

"Shut it down!" Steve yelled sternly.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony said.

"You don't know what you're doing." He said.

"And you do?" Bruce said.

"I do." You interrupted before he said anything else.
"Look I know what we have to do to get The Vision up and running." You said going over to Tony.

"What? Y/n, we need to shut this down." Steve said.

"No, actually, he's gonna help us." You said and you started giving the machine more energy via your powers. "Look, I know it seems crazy."

"Crazy doesn't even begin." Steve said.

"Good to see you're on dads side kid." Tony said.

"Nope, not picking sides. I'm on the side of life. He's already alive in there. And he knows what has to be done in order to win the fight." You said.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda said angrily.

"You trust me! You might not trust anyone one else besides your brother here. But trust me! We've been connected since the ship, you can feel it, I'm doing the right thing." As you said this Pietro zoomed around and unhooked everything from the machine and pushed you back a bit and ended on a glass flooring next to Bruce.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Then a bullet came through the floor and made him fall to the ground below.

"Pietro!" Wanda yelled and ran closer.

Clint locked him in place by putting his foot on his thigh. "What? You didn't see that coming?" He remarked the words back to him.

Different alarms started going off on the computers.
"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony said

Steve then threw his shield making sparks fly. Then Tony called for his suit and sent a blast at Steve. You went to the end of the cradle and started trying to use as much energy as you could to keep it going.

"I don't have enough." You said breathless.

Wanda started building up energy but Bruce held her back from behind.

"Go ahead, piss me off." Bruce said through his teeth. Wanda then sent the energy through her and and knocked him back as Tony and Cap got into a fight trying to keep them away from you and the Cradle.

Thor came crashing through the room. You looked over and stood back knowing what he needs to do in order to finish the process. He jumped onto the cradle and gathered as much lightning as he could with Mjolnir and sent it to the Cradle. You all stood and watched.

Once he stopped the Cradle burst open throwing Thor back and reviled, The Vision. You and him made eye contact as he looked around the room he then dove over you and went to Thor who threw him through glass and stoped just before he hit the window.