35. Date

*🌶*

You've been staying with Bucky for a few days now. You're laying on the couch with your feet on his lap texting Wanda, updating her about everything that's been going on. He's been rubbing your leg absentmindedly as he reads his book.

"Hey, y/n?" He asked you hum in response and he sets his book down and looked at you still with your nose in your phone. "Y/n." He whined and pulled on your legs making you half on his lap. You giggled and set your phone down.

"Sorry, I'm all ears." You said and sat up and put your hands under your chin looking at him with a smile. He grinned at you and leaned forward and gave you a kiss.

"You are adorable." He said and kissed you again. "I wanted to ask if I could take you on a date. A real date." He asked trying to keep his confidence.

You smiled even bigger, "And what would this date entail?" You questioned leaning back on your hands.

"I was thinking going to the markets, having a dinner, watching the sunset and then maybe look at the stars." He said pulling you closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned closer to him.

"That sounds like a lovely time." You said and kissed him lightly. "When did you wanna pick me up?" You asked pulling back.

"We live in the same house." He chuckled.

"This is my first real date. I'm gonna have some help getting ready." You said getting up.

"How about in two hours?" He said with a smirk.

"Works good for me. See ya then hun." You said with a wink then teleported to Shuri's lab.

"Bloody hell, you can't just poof places, especially with possible endangerment's." She yelled at you after getting spooked.

"Sorry, but I need some help. Bucky asked me out, and I have two hours to get ready." You explained.

"Well why didn't you say that. Let's get you ready." She said happily and linked your arms together.

^^^

Two hours have passed and you're standing in front on the mirror in Shuri's room. You decided to wear a baby blue sundress with spaghetti straps that stops a little above your knees and white converse. Shuri braided two pieces of your hair back to give you a half up half down style. You did light makeup, just putting mascara and lip gloss on.

There was a knock at her door and the your butterflies erupted in your stomach. You went up to it and opened it revealing Bucky dressed in a button up dark blue shirt, that oddly matched your dress perfectly, and jeans with a bouquet of Daisy's in hand.

"Wow, doll. You look amazing." He stuttered with wide eyes looking you up and down.

You giggled at how he was very obviously checking you out. "Well thank you. You look quite good yourself." He blushed slightly at your compliment.

He stretched out the flowers to you, "These are for you of course." He said and you took them.

You smiled and smelled the bunch, "They are lovely, thank you."