65. Therapy

You and Sam sat in the lobby of the police station as you waited for Bucky to be released.

"Y/n, Sam. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James's therapist." She said and you shook her hand after Sam.

"It's nice to meet you." You said with a polite smile.

"Thank you for getting him out." Sam added.

"That was not me." She corrected and you looked at her confused.

"Christina." You looked over and saw John Walker still in full gear taking pictures. "It's great to see you again." He said.

"You gotta be kidding me. You know him?" Sam whispered as you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day." She replied with a slight chuckle.

"I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in. Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer." John said walking up.

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this"?" She asked.

He pointed to himself and chuckled. "He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up. Just do whatever you got to do with him, then send him off to me. Got some unfinished business, him and I. You too, Wilson." He then looked to you and winked before turning around, "L/n. I'll be outside."

You looked behind you and saw Bucky was leaning on the counter around officers. You crossed your arms and he looked at you with a stone face.

"James, condition of your release, session now. You too, y/n and Sam." Dr. Raynor demanded.

"That's okay. We'll be out here..." Sam tried to say.

"That wasn't a request." She said. Bucky followed her slowly and you and Sam followed after.

You were waking through the hallway and looked down to see your therapist coming your way.
"Shit." You whispered and Bucky looked at you confused.

"Well, it's good to finally see you, y/n. Been a while." She said walking up.

"Hey, Sandy. Sorry, I've been busy." You half lied with a fake smile.

"Yeah, I bet you have. Thanks to Dr. Raynor, she reached out after she got the call from Walker." She fake smiled also. "You must be Bucky, I've heard a lot about you." She said and shook his hand.

"Nope, no you have not. What happened to doctor patient confidentiality?" You said.

She gave you a look and so did Bucky, "Have I heard of Sam?" She asked sarcastically.

You nodded, "Yeah, you've heard of him." You said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes as she shook his hand too. "Is it okay if I take her for a few before you get started?" She asked Dr. Raynor.

"Oh, I have no say in this." You said with a fake laugh.

"Not after dissing my calls for the past five months." She said with a fake smile and you mocked her.