29. Sleepover

Your jet landed back in Wakanda. You had been gone for a few days. You all walked off of the ramp of the jet and were greeted by Shuri and T'Challa.

"Welcome back, to formally introduce myself, I am T'Challa and this is my sister Shuri. I'm very sorry about our first encounter, I hope we can make amends." T'Challa said coming up to shake Wanda, Pietro and Sam's hands.

"It's no problem your Highness, we're just great full you allowed us to come to your country." Wanda said for the group and they both nodded.

"No need for formalities, come let us show you to your home while you stay here." He said and led the way to the chateau.

The group walked into the home and looked around in awe.

"I added more clothes to your dresser, and put some of the items you said Wanda would like in hers as well." Shuri said to you.

"Perfect thank you so much. We do have a question though. Me and Wanda talked on the jet, and we were wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover with us tonight, if you weren't busy?" You asked with a small hopeful smile.

Her eyes widened and she grew a big smile. "Really? You want to have a sleep over with me?" You both nodded at her. "Of course, I would love to. I've never been to a sleepover before, this is gonna be so fun. I'll go finish what I need to in the lab so I can get  back here quicker." She hugged you quick and made her way out of the door.

"She's cute. That was a lot like me when you asked me to have a sleepover with you the first time." Wanda said with a giggle.

"Are we invited to the sleepover too. Or because you gotta man now it's different?" Sam joked.

"Not tonight, and no we just need a very necessary girls night but maybe another time. Probably tomorrow night." You said with a giggle at the end.

"Let me bring you to your room first then we can set everything up in mine." You said and grabbed Wanda's hand and led her up the stairs.

Wanda's door was one away from yours with Steve's room in between the two.

She looked through the drawers and took out a set of pjs to bring to your room after she looked around a bit.

You were now both sitting on opposite ends of the bed with you at the top and her at the bottom.
"I did want to tell you a certain android helped us hack into the Raft database to get you guys out." You said with a smirk and she started to blush.

"Really? He helped?" She asked shyly.

"Yeah, he said he just wanted you safe." You said teasingly.

"Oh stop that, he's just a good person." She said with a smile.

"Oh, you like him, you wanna hug him, you wanna kiss him. Ow!" You sang and then yelled because she smacked you with a pillow she levitated. "You know I'm right." You said with a giggle.

"Maybe, so what." She said with a smirk and you smiled wide and tackled her into a hug and she laughed at you.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it." You yelled as you squeezed her.