37. Love

*🌶basically🌶*

It's been a few months now and your relationship with Bucky had been absolutely amazing. At one point you got into an argument because you were nervous if you didn't have at least one fight something bad was gonna happen. He got that idea out of your head and it was quickly reconciled then some great make up sex was rewarded.

At the moment you were taking a nap on the bed next to Bucky. You're laying on your stomach while he absentmindedly rubs different shapes, numbers or letters on your back. He started getting lost in thought and stopped moving his hand.

"No, no. Don't stop, it feels good." You said sleepily and grabbed his hand again and placed it on your back. He just chuckled at you and began to do it again. You got a call on your phone and groaned sitting up on your knees. "Hello?" You asked sleepily not checking who it was.

"Tell him." Wanda'a voice said coming through the phone.

"Tell who, what?" You asked confused and rubbed your eyes and adjusted yourself to lay on your back.

"Tell Bucky you love him." She stated.

Your eyes bulged out of your head and you woke up quickly after that. You looked up at Bucky and he looked at you confused with a hint of worry.

You got off of the bed and walked out to the living room with Wanda still on the phone. "Wanda, what did that come from. He was right there, he could have heard you." You whisper shouted.

"That was a little bit of the point. You need to tell him it's been months." She whined.

"Okay, first of all chill. Second, that is way too scary and probably way too soon. He's been through a lot and I don't want to scare him away. Ya know I actually quite like him." You said sarcastically as if she didn't know.

"Why wait, the only thing you'll scare off are his pants once you say it." She laughed.

You giggled a little and tried to get serious again. "Okay, that was a good one. But, I'm just gonna wait till he says it first." You said.

"Doll, everything okay?" You heard Bucky ask from behind you.

You turned around and tried to hide your nerves with a smile, "Yeah it's fine it's just Wanda."

"Tell him! Love you bye." She said then ended the phone call.

You pulled the phone from your ear and tossed it on the couch. You sighed and rubbed your nose.

"Why are you stressed?" He asked walking closer.

You stopped and looked up at him putting on a smile. "I'm fine." You said with a laugh, "Wanda's just nosey."

"You'd tell me of something was going on right?" He asked when he stopped in front of you.

"James, I wouldn't keep anything from you." You said and put your arms around his neck.

"James? That must mean you're serious." He chuckled.

"Exactly, I'm very serious." You said then leaned in and kissed him. He put his hand on your hip and pulled you closer to him. You put your hand on the back of his neck and played with his hair.