75. Spice*

*🌶🌶* THIS IS LITERALLY ONLY SPICE BASICALLY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPICE DON'T READ. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!

He dropped you on the side of the bed and pushed you down and hovered over you. You looked up at him with anticipation as he looked back at you with hooded eyes.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to." He said.

"Well the only thing I want to do is you." You replied and grabbed the back of his neck and sat up bringing him into a heated kiss.

Your tongues fought for dominance which turned you both on immensely more. He leaned more on you making you lay your head back on the bed, you pulled his hair slightly making him moan into the kiss.

He started kissing down your jaw and found your sweet spot by your ear, you moaned with pleasure and moved your hips against him eliciting one from him too. He started sucking on the spot and you know he was trying to mark you, and you didn't want to stop him. As soon as he was satisfied with that he came back up to your lips and took them as his own.

You started tugging at his shirt and he broke the kiss for a second as he took it off. He attacked your lips again and you started unbuttoning his pants and he took your top off swiftly breaking the kiss for barley a second.

You unzipped his pants and he pushed them off and broke the kiss and shimmied off your pants and stepping out of his after they hit the ground. He looked down at you hungrily, he leaned back down and gave you a chaste kiss on the lips then on your jaw then to your neck and then to your chest.

He reached behind you and unfastened your bra you took it the rest of the way off and threw it to the floor. He looked up at you as if to ask permission and you nodded your head quickly and he smirked up at you before he started leaving kiss marks wherever he deemed was necessary, which would be everywhere but he thought that was excessive.

You hummed with appreciation and played with his hair as he went. He started trailing down your stomach getting on his knees and gave extra care to your scars and stretch marks whispering compliments as he continued his way down.

Your breath hitched when he hovered his mouth over your panties. He came back up to your face and kissed your forehead lovingly. You kissed his lips as he went back down and slowly took off your underwear and threw them to the side.

He went back down and picked up your right leg and put it over his shoulder, and started kissing the inside of your thigh, your breath came out shakily. He blew into your heat and you wiggled and laid back breathing heavier. He grinned to himself, loving the power he had on you, loving that he had you again. He suddenly licked a strip and you moaned with pleasure and gripped the sheets.

He attacked your clit and you moaned even louder and move your hands to his hair pulling a bit making him moan into you and you shivered feeling the vibration throughout your body. He started flicking his tongue in and out of you and you pulled on his hair a little harder. He didn't waste anytime and put two of his Vibranium fingers into you. You bucked your hips and the new sensation.

"Bucky." You moaned loudly while your breath quickened even more.

You missed him, his touch, his gentle but hardness, how he knew exactly what you needed. The vibranium was a new feeling and you were thriving in it. He started thrusting his fingers and tongue in and out of you faster and you felt the coil in your stomach build. "James, fuck." You moaned not knowing what else to say.