51. Mobius Strip Inverted

After a few hours you and Morgan were in the play tent after she stole some tech from Tony's work area in the garage. You heard the door of the house open then close and immediately shushed Morgan. She put the helmet over her head and put her gloves on.

"I'll protect us." She whispered. And you nodded your head with a smirk.

As he approached the small tent he clapped his hands in a rhythmic pattern, "Chow time!" He sat on the small chair outside of it, "Maguna, N/n. Morgan H. Stark and Y/MI/N, you want some lunch?"

Morgan walked out of the tent with her hand raised. "Define, 'Lunch,' or be disintegrated." She warned.

You got out after and stood behind her. "You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for mom." He said then kissed the cheek of the helmet. "Sissy's getting you into trouble again." He said taking off the mask and you chuckled, "There you go. You thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce." He said pushing her hair back.

"No." She said and you made a disgusted face.

"That's what you want. How did you find this?" He asked holding up the mask.

"Garage." She said.

"Really? We're you looking for it?" He asked and and gave you a look and you raised your hands in defense.

"No, I found it though, and showed y/n." She explained.

"You like going in the garage, huh. So does daddy." He said picking her up. "It's fine, actually. Mom never wears anything I buy her."

You walked next to them up to the cabin. You looked over and saw Steve's car pull up and got confused.
"So, I'm gonna..." Tony trailed off after he noticed.

Morgan reached for you as they got out of the car and you took her in your arms as you walked up the stairs with Tony behind. You turned around and saw Nat, Pietro and Scott next to the car as well. You and Tony looked at them confused and Nat nodded, you both nodded back then walked into the house.

You were sat outside after Scott explained what he had went through as Tony poured drinks.
"No. We know what it sounds like." Scott stammered.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve asked.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale, which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony said handing Steve a drink. "In layman's terms, it means you're not coming home." He then handed Nat and Pietro theirs.

"I did." Scott said.

"No. You accidentally survived. It's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull a. What do you call it?" He said giving Scott a drink.

"A time heist?" Scott said with a smirk.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course. Why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable. Because it's a pipe dream." Tony said obviously.

"The stones are in the past. We could go back, we could get them." Steve said.

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back." Nat said.