26. Wakanda

You got to Wakanda already partially healed. You looked out the window in awe as you went through the barrier.

"Wow, it's even more beautiful in person." You said.

"You've seen this before?" T'Challa asked confused.

"Oh, right. I actually grew up in a different universe. In that one you're an actor in a big movie franchise." You explained.

"Well I hope my actor try's to be as honorable as I." He said with a chuckle.

"One of the most honorable." You said and hid your sadness.

"It's good to know." He replied.

He landed the jet and helped you limp out this time since you were able to put a little bit of pressure on it. You walked out and saw the boys waiting.

"We will go see the healers first for her then have my sister look at your, arm." T'Challa said as we walked towards the doors.

"Do you guys to Cryo here?" Bucky asked from behind the two of you.

"We do, it has never been requested though."
There was silence the rest of the time till you walked into a very high tech hospital like room.

You looked around in awe after he set you down on one of the beds. He then walked over to one of the nurses and she came over with a gentle smile.
"You are in good hands." T'Challa assured.

You smiled with a nod then smiled at her as she grabbed a wrap and cream. The boys left the room to go to his sisters lab. She applied the cream then started wrapping up till your knee cap.

"You will come back tomorrow, for me to see the progress. I would suggest keeping it elevated and iced until then. " She said with a smile. She then handed you crutches.

"Thank you," you said with a smile and got off the bed and put the crutches under your arms.

"Just in time. Y/n this is my sister, Shuri." T'Challa said walking over to you with said sister.

"It is lovely to meet you." She said and held out her hand you took your hand off of the crutch and shook it with a smile.

"It's great to meet you too. Since I'll be here for at least two days, I was wondering, while you work on helping Bucky, if you could teach me a few things, I promise I won't be in the way." You asked and worried if you were being annoying.

"I would love that, no one around here values my inventions. It will be nice to work with someone with a similar mind." She said excitedly.

You sighed great fully, "Also, where can I change my clothes?" You asked looking down at your ripped and dirty suit.

"I'll go get the ones you keep on the jet." Steve said and walked out of the room.

"Well, while we wait for him, let me show you my lab." Shuri said.

"Sounds good to me." You said and made the crutches comfortable under your arms and stared following her. Bucky walked next to you as the siblings led the way.