30. Headaches

You woke up on your bed with a pretty big headache surrounded by everyone. Sam was at the foot of the bed, Wanda and Shuri were on both side of you and Pietro was cuddling your legs with his head on your stomach.

You started to rub your eyes and stretched and felt Pietro tighten his grip and you giggled quietly. You wiggled out of his grasp and gave him a pillow instead which he grabbed quickly.

You crawled over Wanda slowly so you didn't wake her and headed down stairs to get some pain medication and water. You walked into the kitchen and opened up the cupboard you saw it in the other day and filled up a glass of water and took some for yourself.

You then filled four glasses of water and grabbed the bottle of medicine and went back up stairs floating what you couldn't hold. You walked into the room and saw Shuri sat up in bed with her head in her hands and Sam at the end trying to wake himself up.

"Good morning sunshines." You whispered.

Shuri groaned and looked up and saw your remedy and smiled and made grab hands.  You giggled and set down all but one water and gave it to her and got three pills out for her to take.

Sam was sat up now and you gave him three pills then handed him a water as well.

"When the other two get up, give them three of these each and a water. I'll be downstairs making a hangover remedy." You said and headed out the door as Sam gave you a thumbs up and fell back on the bed.

You made six smoothies that had Banana, ginger, pineapple and coconut water. You learned the recipe from Pinterest one morning after a very long and fun night that you don't remember much of.

Steve walked down the stairs and came into the kitchen and smiled at you as you sipped your drink.

"Well, good morning. And what happened to your hair?" He asked confused.

You set your drink down and picked one up and handed it to him. "Oh yeah. I forgot, I got a hair cut last night. Dose it look okay?" You asked a little concerned that your drunken state made you think it was better than it really was.

He took the drink with a smile, "No, it looks good kid. Just surprised how good it looks to be honest." He said with a chuckle then sipped his smoothie. "As good as always n/n." You gave him a smile then heard more steps coming down the stairs.

You saw Shuri, Sam, Wanda and Pietro all trudge into the kitchen, tired and grabbed their drinks.

"Wow, this is good." Shuri said and everyone held their head including her at the volume.

"Thank you, it's a perfect remedy." You said cleaning up your mess.

"Well, I'll have to take this on the go. I have to get back to the lab early this morning to make sure everything is still good with Bucky. I actually made some new inventions if you want to come around the lab later I can show you." Shuri said standing up.

"Of course, I'll be over later. Drink that up and you'll feel better in no time." You replied and she gave a smile and walked out of the front door.

"She was fun. We'll have to have another one soon, maybe a little more sober." Wanda said with a giggle from her stool at the island.