Enquiring pt2

"Min Yoongi."

"Min Yoongi??"

"Just that. They told me only, 'Min Yoongi.' After that, they stopped breathing."

My heart beat faster. "Do you think he killed mom and dad?!"

"No idea. They just whispered his name, and closed their eyes."

I was about to cry, so I got up quickly, and said, "Thank you. That was a great help."

I walked away, before he could tell me anything. Tears poured down and I quickly ran away from his house.

WHO IS THIS MIN YOONGI?!

AND WHY DID THEY CALL HIS NAME OUT?!

WHY DID HE KILL MOM AND DAD, IF HE DID?!

I noticed a small park, and went in, to calm myself down. I sat on a bench and sobbed.

What is happening?!

Why is it happening to me?!

Min Yoongi?

I thought about the day when their murder happened.

Two days ago-

"Hey mom!! I got a new movie offer, and in that movie, I'm a secret agent!!"

"I'm so proud of you my dearie! Go catch those criminals!!"

I laughed. Talking to my mom on the phone is the only way I can catch up with her, because she's far away, in Daegu, while I'm in Seoul.

"How is dad?"

"We're both fine. And we miss you a lot!! I wish I could come to Seoul now, and be with you forever."

"Aww mom. But no. If we live together, I will come to you. You should not come to me. You're growing old, and need care."

She gave a laugh. "Calling me old, dear?"

"Yes. You are old. O-L-D.", I giggled.

"Yeona. Dad's coming on line. Call him old, let me see."

I smiled mischievously.

"Hello, Yeona. How are you?"

"I'm totally fine, dad!"

"I've heard from my sources, that you call your mom old..."

I giggled.

"Good job. Even I have to tell you. Her hair is slowly turning more white, did you know?"

"What?! Mom!", I scolded. "You're supposed to live with me for 50 years at least!"

"I will, dear. I will. Just because my hair turned grey, I won't leave you today itself. I'll be there, 40-50 years more."

"Good mom! Now I'm going to sleep, because tomorrow I have to go, early in the morning, for a photoshoot..."

"I've seen all those photoshoots, where you're half naked...", Mom commented.

"Mom!", I laughed. "You've been complaining about that since I took a photoshoot wearing that miniskirt with that off shoulder crop top... That's fashion!!"

Mom said, "I don't care. Just don't wear those dresses when you come here. There are many young men as neighbours here..."

"Oooh you think that Park Jimin will flirt with me or something?"

Park Jimin had come to Seoul once, and my parents told me to arrange shelter for him because he was new to the city life. We both became good friends, though he never revealed much about him.