Just Yoongi+Yeona

Author POV-

"What were you doing that day?"

"Well, you do know I loiter in the graveyard...", Yoongi shrugged. "I was loitering in the graveyard."

"Can you stop teasing me?!", Yeona exclaimed, annoyed.

"What? You only said that I loiter the graveyard, right? So even I'm telling that yes, I do.", Yoongi looked amusedly at Yeona.

He saw her as as a pretty silly but cute character. Well, her appearance also might have made his eyes glued on her face.

He had seen her in the news, plenty of times. Not just that, he had a crush on her, because of her K-dramas. He was not usually a jolly person who teases people, but he knows nothing but Yeona when he lays his eyes on her.

She was really beautiful. Her hair was midnight-black and it plunged over her shoulders, elegantly. She had light brown orbs with a dainty nose, which he was tempted to pinch whenever she did something cute. He always loved to stare at her lips, whenever she spoke, because...

Well, he did want to kiss her.

He always loved silly and cute things. He wasn't silly, cute, adorable, or even sweet or kind himself, but he wanted his life partner to be like that, and give him good influence.

"Okay. Continue.", Yeona said, irritated.

Her anger also made him adore her.

"Yes. And, I'll tell you how I can't and won't do anything wrong with you."

"Tell."

Yoongi said, "Your parents visited me, the same night after they were killed."

"What?! As ghosts?!", Yeona exclaimed, shocked.

Yoongi didn't realise he'd blurt the truth like that and said, "Uh, no no! Before they were killed! They came to me, before a few hours they were killed, and told me that they knew they were about to be killed!"

"What??", Yeona exclaimed. Yoongi was making her more puzzled than ever.

Yoongi hoped that she wouldn't ask him much doubts because he didn't want to her to learn a truth, which he wasn't ready to reveal, yet.

If she reacts like this to even the tiniest bits of information, how would she react when she gets to know a creepy truth?

She'd probably faint, I guess.

"Yes. So they told me to take care of you, and keep you in my house because, you living in their house might be dangerous for your life. Who knows, the people who killed your parents might have a vengeance over your whole dynasty?"

(Ring any bells?😉)

Yeona was astonished. Her prediction came true in a weird way.

Does he read minds or what?

"It sounds a bit... Unrealistic. Why did my parents choose you, out of all the villagers?", She asked, doubtfully.

Yoongi sighed. "I don't know. Probably because I'm the only person with a strong security system."

Yeona said, "Just summarise all the stuff you said now. We bickered way too much, that I don't even remember..."

"How do you remember lines for your drama then?", Yoongi asked, amused.

"Well... That... Uh... I don't bicker with anyone while learning them...", Yeona said, with an embarrassed smile.

"Too feeble. But, it's okay, I'm not gonna kill you.", Yoongi said, getting up.