Quarreling with Yeona

Yoongi POV-

I woke up sleepily, pushing away the duvet which I was cuddling into. I slept in the other room, instead of mine, where someone else is sleeping...

Yeona.

Ah, she's so cute when she's mad. I need to go to see if she's awake or not...

I'll make some nice, fresh breakfast, and then we'll go to bring her things to this house.

I care for her, because I... Guess I like her, and because I'm always grateful to her parents.

But, I didn't know they'd die like this, leaving me...

Just like my mom...

Okay, I shouldn't remember her, early in the morning, or else I'll be in a sour mood.

And I won't be able to tease Yeona and enjoy her cute behaviour.

And how well she acts in K-dramas, Oh my God! She did really change me...

I was a sour faced, cold, creepy and weird guy, and after reading my thoughts now, people would see me as a cute fanboy...

I pushed my thoughts away, with a small smile, and headed towards the bedroom she would be sleeping, probably.

I opened the door, and saw the bed empty. She must be in the bathroom...

But, I noticed that the door was open. I walked towards it, slowly. I peeped in, hoping that she wouldn't be naked or something inside.

No one?

The bathroom was empty too. Probably she's in the kitchen, searching for something to eat. Aish- she must be hungry.

I climbed down the stairs, and walked to the kitchen.

"So... What are you doing here-", I began, when I noticed she wasn't in there too.

Only then it hit me. She wasn't exactly happy, living in my house...

But my rules... SHE BROKE MY RULES?! What if that murderer kills her now?!

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and I walked to it, hoping that it was Yeona, who had come back, safe and sound, probably after a morning walk.

After I opened the door, I was disappointed, but welcomed the guest with a small smile.

"Hey Hoseok! Good morning!"

"NOT AT ALL GOOD!! The ARMY headstone is broken and a liquid is pouring continuously!!", He exclaimed, and dragged me before I could even comprehend his statement.

"WAIT, WHAT?!"

He didn't reply, and we just dashed to the ARMY headstone, to see the villagers crowded there, and Yeona was standing with that Yeontan, looking shocked.

I stomped towards her, and exclaimed, "What the fuck are you doing here?! Didn't my rules clearly say that you're supposed to NOT get out without my permission?!"

All heads turned towards me, shocked, I noticed. Well, I'm the scariest here.

After ghosts, of course.

"Yoongi-yah... The headstone...", Hoseok called, distracting me.

Everyone moved aside, and I gasped in horror.

The ARMY headstone, which stood majestic and beautiful, until now, was on the ground, broken, and its glass shattered. And a dark purple liquid leaked, continuously, just like Hoseok explained.