Yoongi's past pt2

I pushed open the door, making it crash the wall behind, with a loud bang.

I exclaimed, after giving a loud yell, "MOM!! Help-"

I made noises of falling on the floor, hitting against objects as if I fainted. I tip-toed around to search my mom, after hearing no reply.

When I almost concluded that she'd have gone out, I found her, on the floor, with a knife pierced through her abdomen, and blood flowed out, while she lay motionless.

I gave a cry, and rushed to her. "MOM, WHAT HAPPENED?!!"

I checked her pulse quickly, and it was extremely low. I got up terrified, running to the living room for the telephone, quickly dialling the doctor's number, before putting it on speaker.

I dashed back to the room, trying to wake my mother up. "MOM, MOM, PLEASE!! GET UP!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!! I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A FATHER, BUT NOT WITHOUT YOU!!!"

Tears poured down, continuously. I didn't expect such a thing to happen and it shocked me more than anything.

Suddenly, a voice spoke from the other end of the call, "Bangtan village doctor speaking."

"Mr. Jeong!!! MY MOM!! SH-SHE HAS BEEN STABBED!! PLEASE HELP!!"

"Oh Yoongi?!! I'll be there in 5 minutes!!"

The call got cut and I ran to the dining table to bring the water jug. I cupped my hand and poured some water on it, before splashing it on my mom's face, worried.

I can't afford to lose her. She's not just my mother. She's my only family. My life. My world. My universe. My everything!

Slowly, her eyes fluttered open, and she looked around, before her orbs landed on me. "Mom...", I mumbled, tears still not stopping.

"Yoo- Yoongi...", She said, slowly. "I- I won't l-last... L-long..."

Please don't talk like that!!

She began coughing and I knelt to her, sobbing. "PLEASE!! Don't leave me mom!!! Why?!! Why? Why..."

She cupped my face, her hands wet with blood smeared all over. I held her wrists, sniffing.

"Yoongi... I- I- I'm sorry... Please... T-take c-c-care of... y-yourself... Like I- I'd do... Don't w-worry... I- I have... Left y-you my... M-money... S-so that y-you can... Become... A pho-photogra- grapher... Like y-you wished..."

"MOM, MY ONLY WISH IS FOR YOU TO BE WITH ME FOREVER!!"

After seeing tears falling down her cheeks, I couldn't bear the pain and hugged her, sobbing. The blood stains which my clothes and my hands had, was hardly a worry for me. I just need her, alive and happy.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I rushed to open the door and my eyes landed on the man I never wanted to see.

My SO CALLED father.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!"

"I'm sorry, my dear boy... Your mother hasn't paid her debt and I've come to take the money back with additional interest. I've not come here for any family drama.", He said, and pushed me to the ground, searching for my mother.

I got up, slowly rubbing my elbow, which was burning due to friction with the marble floor.

"What have you done?!!", A voice called out, and I ran towards it. My father stood, shocked, while I had no idea how to react.

After finding my voice I exclaimed, "I didn't kill her!"

"What do you mean? Who else is here? Only you. Even if your mom commited a suicide, it must be because of the regret of giving birth to a nasty thing like you... So, it is a murder."