Towards the treasure?

Author POV-

Two men walked carefully towards the life of the village, the ARMY headstone, in the middle of the night.

"Hey. You sure you did not kill them?"

"Sure as fuck I did not.", The other replied, bothered by the nth time the man beside him enquired about the matter.

"But, you were kneeling down to them and-"

"Can you stop?! We're here for business. Not for discussing about those shits. I need money. Weath. I need to lure than Gamer Jungkook, so that he sells his arcade to me."

"Okay. Don't get mad now.", The box office part-timer replied.

"Kim Namjoon. I've never liked you. But, we need to do this because we both need money. So, co-operate and don't annoy me."

"Well, Kim Taehyung, I've not fallen deep in love with you. Even I hate you, just like you hate me. Let's get over with this and not meddle with each other's life anymore.", Namjoon replied, crossly.

A thick silence engulfed them as they walked towards the headstone. On the way, they noticed two people running towards them, and panicked.

Namjoon quickly grabbed onto Taehyung's wrist and pulled him behind a tree, close by. Taehyung's eyed widened and he glared at him, but still did co-operate.

They both hid behind the tree, and peeped towards the two people.

"Ugh... There's something wet over here...", Taehyung complained, looking disgusted, when he adjusted his foot for balancing himself.

"It rained hard today, so it's just the leaves. They are a bit sticky."

Taehyung's nose scrunched in disgust. He was used to clean, spotless, modern and posh belongings and places, and didn't fancy stamping on sticky and wet leaves, spoiling his expensive shoes.

But, he had no choice. He had to get what he wanted, and didn't want suspicions to rise against him, blaming him for the loss of that young girl's parents.

-

That night, Taehyung was walking home, after another tiring day at his company. He chose to live in a village for it was more relaxing compared to the noises and crowds in the city.

He noticed Jungkook running away from the house and curious about the unexpected dash from the house, he walked to the house, looking around for any suspicious activities.

Well, probably checking if there were any ghosts around. In that village, ghosts looked like normal human beings, but transparent.

Even though none of them had blood dripping down their faces, or long creepy scars or wounds etched across their faces or bodies, they were scary because...

They were GHOSTS. Dead people. To avenge the people they couldn't ever lay their hands on. They are a very dangerous set of people.

No no, set of ghosts.

He shuddered at the plain thought of ghosts. He walked into the house, and got an unexpected shock.

The people, whom he convinced to sell their house to him, are lying down, struggling to breathe, extremely wounded too!

"That Jungkook!! It must be him! How dare he?! He killed them, so that they don't sell their house to me!! But still, I'm going to buy his game room. No one can stop me."

Taehyung dashed towards Yeona's parents, worried. "Mr. Lee! Mrs. Lee! What happened?!!"

"Yeo- Yeon--", Mrs. Lee began, when Taehyung asked, "Ah yes, your daughter! Tell me, what should I tell her?!"