Important meeting

Author's POV-

Silence engulfed a group of seven people, as they looked at each other, solemnly.

"The ARMY headstone..."

"Who broke it?!"

"This is a really serious matter!"

"Jeon Jungkook, better sell your game room to me!"

"Well, you were going to another village, what about that?!"

"We need to save our village!"

"Can you please maintain silence! We need to think...", Seokjin exclaimed, annoyed.

Everyone except people of this village co-operate. Why are they so chaotic?!

Seokjin spoke, "So. Let's begin. Who first saw the broken headstone?"

Hoseok replied, "Me. I saw it today morning, at half past eight exactly."

"How are you sure about the time?", Seokjin asked, seriously.

"Everyday I leave home at quarter to eight, but today, my wife was just cured from her fever, so I had to make sure she had medicines, and I left home at sharp eight. It takes exactly twenty minutes to the headstone, because I walk fast. But today I stopped in between..."

"Walk fast? He literally jumps around like a rabbit...", Jimin commented.

"I'm the rabbit here!", Jungkook argued.

"Jungkook. Please. Be serious.", Seokjin ordered, and Jungkook pouted.

Jimin gave a laugh. "You're a bunny, not a rabbit!"

"Park Jimin. You too.", Seokjin said, irritated.

"Anyways. Hoseok, explain everything in detail, from when you left home."

Hoseok felt important and gave a bright smile, and explained, "So, I left home happily to go to the headstone... I wanted to go to it and share that I won the competition yesterday, but Yoongi came home, congratulating me, and we both drank a bit. So, I couldn't go yesterday. And today I thought of taking Yoongi with me, but his front door mini bulb was on. So, Yoongi didn't switch it off, that is, he didn't get up yet! I laughed, because Yoongi really does love his sleep... I passed by Gamer Jungkook's house, where he was playing with so much determination, that I was like, 'Yahhh, this boy's gonna break Jimin's record soon, he's so focused and he does his best, always...', and I smiled proudly at him, and even wished him a 'good morning', and then I saw Yeona's house and I felt really bad... Poor girl, she lost her parents, and she's trying to rent that house... Well, of course she can't sell it, because it's the only trace she has of them... I mentally cursed that guy who killed her parents and walked to the headstone. On the way, I saw Taehyung's gardener irrigating the lawn, and I wished him too, a 'good morning'... He's a sweet one, that guy... Bought me some medicines for my wife, because I had to be by her side, as she wanted me... I calmed her down, while he bought her medicines... Ahh he's really kind... Anyways, I walked happily, when I saw the box office part-timer Kim Namjoon entering the theatre just then, and I wished him a 'good morning' too, and of course, chatted with him for a while. Cute boy he is, with his dimples... He's got a chance to audition in a movie, and I'm sure he's gonna get it... Very hardworking boy, very hardworking. I wish him all the success... Then, at last I passed by Jimin's which was the closest to the headstone. He wished me 'good morning' and I too, wished him back. I also teased him, asking if he got any girlfriend or not... Well, of course, he's handsome, charming and kind, and many girls keep falling for him, and he could like any girl here, right? He just a gave a cute laugh, the shy boy he is, sometimes... I remembered that I had to go to the headstone, and waved him a 'bye', telling that I'd have a small chat with him later... He also smiled, and ahhh his smile is pretty cute... Actually pretty and cute... Well, I walked to the headstone, and I saw it on the ground, leaking, and OH MY GOD I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED!!"