Not a normal person...?

Author POV-

Namjoon dragged Taehyung away from the entrance of the tunnel, instead of going towards it, while Taehyung was just perplexed.

Suddenly, the two men found the most creepiest thing, as far as they knew, in their lives.

A whole VILLAGE OF GHOSTS, just living their life, chattering and laughing among themselves.

"What the fuck?!", Namjoon exclaimed, when Taehyung beside him held onto him for support, for he was dizzy.

Not because he saw the ghosts, because he saw a couple, in the corner, sobbing, while a woman was pacifying them.

None other than...

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee.

Yeona's parents.

Whom he saw, dying, right in front of him.

He ran towards them, and did an unexpected thing, which shocked both him, and Yeona's parents.

He embraced them into a big hug. "I'm sorry... I couldn't save you..."

Tears escaped his eyes. He never saw them as parents, he never treated them as parents... But he just felt emotional when they passed away, right in front of him. He just felt like his parents were dying in his arms, even though his actual parents were alive, in another country.

"It's okay son... You tried...", Mrs. Lee said, sniffing.

"I had been indirectly forcing you to sell your apartment... I'm sorry.", He apologized, still not letting go from the embrace.

"Everyone does mistakes, it's okay. Now, it won't make you live a better life if you own everything in this village. Just because you own a whole lot of buildings, people won't fall at your feet, and nor will they see you as a more greater person and respect you. They'll just see you as an overly proud and egoistic guy, who just loves owning things, and you'll just be more greedy..."

He let go of the hug, surprised. No one ever taught him softly, and kindly. Everyone just argued or shouted at him, telling that such a bitch like him can never be a good person. So, he always showed himself as a cold, handsome, carefree, and rich guy.

Just his brother Yeontan always supported him, whenever someone troubled him.

"People say 'You can never change'. But, no. You can. You can always change. It's hard to, really hard. But if you have the strong will to, you can do literally anything!", Mr. Lee said, kindly.

They both were pained, but they decided to make Taehyung feel better, because they saw him, suffering. In pain and regret of not able to save them. Having nightmares. Everything.

"Don't worry about how you couldn't save us. But now, focus on how you can save someone else, in the future..."

"Please. TELL ME. TELL ME WHO KILLED YOU. I NEED TO-", Taehyung began, angrily, letting go of the embrace.

"We can't, dear. We really can't. I tried telling the name out, but when I try to tell the name of who killed me, my throat hurts, and voice just doesn't come out. Even my lips are pressed tight, when I try. It just... Doesn't."

"Try writing it with the help of a stick, on the ground!", Namjoon suggested, walking towards them.

"No. We tried everything. Literally everything! It just doesn't work.", Mrs. Lee said, sighing.

"Give a few hints of the person!", Taehyung asked, desperate.

"Dear... That's hard. Not because we can't tell you, it IS easy for any normal person... But this person is..."