Taejoon/Vmon

The Magic Shop.

It's like a heart. A heart which can never stop loving. No matter how many people enter.

"Whoa!! How come I've never visited this place?", Taehyung asked, surprised.

"It's because BTS didn't want you to buy this house too, like the others...", Jungkook commented.

The fact is, that wasn't the reason none of them ever sighted the Magic Shop before.

Time and Fate deals with it. When time comes, a person either meets something or someone who makes his/her life harder to live or be happy, or makes life so beautiful, that the person can't ever part with it.

The villagers were brought to the Magic shop at that time, when they needed to patch the wounds between each other and bond more closer.

Not to save the headstone. That's just the secondary reason. The main reason was... to be happy!

The village had to be filled with love and happiness! People cannot live in Bangtan village unless Fate brings them in. The people brought to the village are the ones who deserve to be happy and loved.

But, that doesn't mean the people who aren't in the village do not deserve to be happy. There are MANY magical places in this world, including animals, birds, human beings too.

Including you.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook, while the latter was smiling at a small bud, a bright red one, which slowly bloomed after his gentle touch.

"This loves me!!", Jungkook squealed, excitedly. "I love you too, baby!!"

Jimin smiled at Jungkook's adorable innocence, and gently stroked a pink bud, which was a plant beside the red rose. It too, bloomed and glowed for a split second.

"Whoa..."

Yoongi walked towards large tree, and sat down, his back leaning against its trunk, facing the adorable villagers with a smile. To his surprise, a hole formed on the ground, and a flower blanket crawled out, lying itself on Yoongi, making him feel more cozier. The trunk which was a bit rough slowly became softer, like a mattress.

It was like the nature was putting him to sleep, like a gentle and caring mother.

Two of the villagers, who walked away from the others, headed towards a small table with two chairs, and sat down, facing each other. A wine bottle appeared on the table out of nowhere, with two glasses, and an opener.

"Looks like we can drink, at last!", Seokjin exclaimed, glad.

"Yeah!", Hoseok said, and quickly grabbed the cork opener, opening the bottle with a grin plastered on his face.

Somewhere, a few metres away from them were two men, who hardly talked with each other, unless it was related to their deal.

Taehyung and Namjoon.

They both sat on the ground, after noticing that the villagers were making themselves home in the beautiful palace garden.