At Hoseok's

Yeona POV-

"So who are the suspects?"

"Aren't you supposed to know that?!"

"Well, you're the detective!"

"So? You're the person who went to people and enquired."

"So... I need to tell whom I have doubts on?"

"No then. I didn't know you were this dumb!", Seokjin whispered, and I glared at him, though I couldn't see him clearly in the dark.

We both met at the park, at 1 a.m and crept first towards Hoseok's house.

"So, I doubt Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung."

"You have a doubt on all the popular residents except me, Jimin and Yeontan.", Seokjin commented, as we tiptoed to Hoseok's house's back door.

"But why don't you doubt Jimin and Yeontan?"

"It seems, Yeontan was out for a vacation, and he was shocked when I informed him about the murder. And Jimin is a good friend of mine, I can trust him."

Seokjin spoke in a warning tone, "See, in investigations, you must NEVER see 'friend' or 'family'. Because we don't know, who's the person behind the mask. So, each and every person must not be trusted blindly, and we need to have at least a small doubt on them."

"I... Uh... Okay, let's search their houses too."

"Yes. And, if they do anything suspicious, don't let it go, thinking it's just your friend."

"Okay, now are we going in or not?", I asked, irritated. He was holding onto the back door's knob, but just not opening it.

"Ah yes.", He whispered, and pushed the door open, after twisting the knob.

"None of these people ever lock their back door.", Seokjin whispered, while I was surprised.

I thought he would use some special keys, or instruments to open the door. And here it's not locked at all!

We crept inside, slowly closing the door. We had small but powerful torches in our hands, and looked around. We were in the kitchen.

"Now what should we even search?", I asked, realising that I had no idea what to actually do.

Seokjin turned to me, and his flashlight pointed to my face, blinding my eyes.

"Oww oww! Don't!", I whispered.

"Oh sorry!", He exclaimed, pointed it downwards and whispered, "We have to just look around, scanning if there's anything suspicious. That's all. Now don't search if there's a knife, or a rope, or something. Because all houses have it, and it's not something suspicious."

"Okay. Let's split up.", I suggested.

"See, that's a good idea! Now, you should just use that thing well."

"Use what?"

Seokjin sighed. "Nevermind."

He walked away, while I just rolled my eyes, and began searching. I pulled open the drawers, and searched through them.

"Vessels, spoons, cups, plates etc. Nothing much here.", I muttered, and opened the large shelves.

"Nothing here too..."

I looked around, searching for anything which may make me doubt Hoseok. But, I could find nothing in the kitchen.

When I walked to the living room, Seokjin jumped towards me, excitedly.