Yeona's injury

Yeona POV-

I was hardly sleepy, utterly worried about Yoongi. He's going to perform a ritual, where he's risking his life, and...

What if something happens to him?

I don't want anything to happen to such a sweet and caring person like him...

I thought that I could also take him to Seoul and show him around, to see him happy. I want to do something for him, because he's finding the murderer and risking his life, for me...

Suddenly I remembered my manager and sighed. For the past few days, she kept sending texts and missed calls, which I ignored, on purpose.

I assured her that nothing would happen to me, but she's just worrying 24/7. She's a headache.

I got off the bed, irked about the fact that I just couldn't sleep. Worrying about Yoongi is okay, but why am I not able to sleep?

Suddenly, I heard the noise of faint footsteps and walked towards the door, opening it slowly, and peeked through the tiny space.

What is Yoongi doing??

I noticed him heading towards the stairs, before climbing them down. I slowly crept behind him, exactly like the previous night, just that I wasn't suspicious, like then.

I shadowed him to the Graveyard, and wondered if the events of the previous night were actually replaying in my head as a dream... So I'm actually sleeping...

But no, the night was quite cold, as I hugged myself, shivering. I thought that Yoongi was heading towards the entrance of the underground, but instead, he walked to the opposite direction.

I observed him, as he walked towards one specific grave, slowly. As far as my eyes can perceive, and brain can calculate, he is going to talk to his mother.

As the wind blew against my face, I stared at him, my heart racing, by just LOOKING.

Yoongi deserves love. He didn't get enough, poor guy... I feel bad for him.

I walked towards him, making up my mind to give him some words of comfort if he was sad.

As I advanced towards him, someone else walking towards him caught my eye. My heart raced, while I observed what was happening.

Panic took over me, when I saw the person pulling out a blade from his/her pocket, aiming at Yoongi's back.

When the person was about to attack, I ran towards him, and yelled, "YOONGIIII!!!"

I blocked the person from harming Yoongi, by letting the cold metal pierce through my shoulder, as I was just in time to save him.

I groaned in agony, crashing the ground, pained by the force it pierced through my skin and probably damaged my right arm.

I couldn't process the events which happened before me as I passed out, except the yell, "YEONIEEEE!!!"

-

Author POV-

Yoongi paced around the room, nervously, cursing and blaming himself for Yeona's sacrifice.

I SHOULD HAVE RECIEVED THAT, INSTEAD OF HER!

I CAN'T SEE HER HURT!!

"Yoongi, please. Sit. You've been pacing for an HOUR!", Hoseok pleaded.

"No. I just can't. I'm worried!!"

"The Min Yoongi... Is falling for Ms. Yeona, I see...", A voice commented, whose owner sat cross legged, in the far end of the room, with a smirk.