I Like Him Dad

Shen Wei didn't know what to do he was off guard when Yunlan came.

Their akward moment was break when little Da quing suddenly cling to Yunlan. "Dad! I like him!" Shen Wei was shocked hearing that. Even Zhu Hong and Wang who knows about Yunlan.

Zhao Yunlan chuckled, "What nice greeting little one!" As he fall on his knees and ruffled his hair. Da quing smile while Yunlan look at Shen Wei. And the next thing surprised Shen Wei. "Do you have black coffee?" Yunlan ask as he stand infront of Shen Wei. As if it's the first time he seen him.

"I.......I...." Da quing cut him, "We have shushu!" As he pulled Yunlan to sit with him. "Dad! He ordered black coffee!" Shen Wei shocked break as he nod. "Wei! What happened to Yunlan?! I think he didn't recognize you?" Zhu Hong ask. While Wang is making black coffee and gave it to Shen Wei.

Shen Wei frown, "Let's see! Maybe his just pretending!" As he place the coffee on the table and stare at Yunlan with a frown on his face. Yunlan didn't blink, "Sorry! Is this you're child?" As Da quing smile at him. "Yes! His my dad!" Da quing answer him instead. But Shen Wei frown even more, "Why?! Can't you see we look the same sir?!"

Yunlan chuckled, "Sorry did I offend you?" And drink his coffee and went back his attention to little Da quing, "Mister! What is you're name?! Are you married?! My dad is still single!" Shen Wei was surprised, "Da quing?!" That made Yunlan laugh, "My name is Zhao Yunlan! I'm afraid I'm already married!"

That made Da quing sad and Shen Wei arch his brow. "I knew it!" He said to himself. But the next thing he said, "To my work! I'm married to my work little boy!" Da quing look puzzled at him. "Work?" Yunlan nod, "I have no time to date anyone!" That made Da quing 's eyes sparkle. "Da quing! Enough of you're interrogation! And don't speak to random stranger!" Shen Wei apologize sarcastically.

Yunlan paid for the black coffee, "Mr. Zhao Yunlan please comback!" Yunlan pity Da quing. "I think you're dad didn't like me." As he wink and left. Shen Wei was lost in words. "How could.....what?!!! Did he forgotten me that easily?! Because of my outfit?! Really?!!!" He want to throw the table at the retreating figure. Da quing look puzzled at him. "Dad?! Why did you hate him?!"

Shen Wei stop and smile again, "No dear! It's just I don't like that man! Don't talk to him again! And that's my order!" Zhu Hong and Wang look at each other. While Da quing kept asking his dad why?"

That night while Shen Wei tuck little Da quing to sleep. He suddenly remembered the event, "Why? Did Ah Lan really forget me?" As tears dropped from his beautiful, doe eyes. Unknown to him Da quing saw this. "Dad is always crying, I have to do something! Maybe that shushu might help me find my father!"

The next day as Shen Wei was busy in the coffee shop. Little Da quing escape as he wear his big shade and drive his little bicycle. He waited for Zhao Yunlan to walk by the busy street. "Why shushu isn't here?" As he look everywhere he saw Officer Lin Jing whose helping an elderly man to walk to the other side.

He honk his horn making Officer Lin Jing look his way. "Hey! Little fellow what are you doing here?!" As he excitedly look everywhere if his Zhu Hong is with him. "Sir! My Aiyi (aunt) is not here!" Officer Lin Jing laugh, "Sure! So what do you want Da quing?" Da quing show his drawing of a man with beard. "I want to find shushu Zhao Yunlan!"

Officer Da quing laugh, "You mean him?!" As he pointed at a large poster. "That's him!" He brightly said. "Ah.....kid you can't just talk to a guy like him! You got to have an appointment with him!" Da quing proudly lift his shade, "The two of us are close! Sir!" Officer Lin Jing sweat.

Meanwhile Shen Wei went crazy as he didn't know where Little Da quing is. Zhu Hong and Wang also got worried. They tried to help him find him. When they bumped into Officer Lin Jing and ask. "Oh! You mean little Da quing? I dropped him off to his close friend!" Shen Wei frown, "Friend?! Who friend?!!!"

At the office of Yunlan, Da quing was pampered by Yunlan like his own son. Little did he know Da quing is his real son. While Yunlan was reading some papers. Da quing have his own table and chair while blowing imaginary smoke on a piece of chocolate waffle roll.

"This is serious shushu! My dad always cried at night because of my missing father!" Yunlan look serious to him, "What did you're father look like? Do you have a picture with you? So we can find him quickly!" Da quing sadly look, "My dad didn't want me to see it. I didn't know what he look like. He just told me he died a long time ago! But I didn't believe him!"

Yunlan didn't know why his heart break seeing his new found little friend get sad. And gave him a glass of milk to calmed him down.

When an angry Shen Wei suddenly burst inside his office. His two secretaries trying to stop him. Accompanied him are Zhu Hong, Wang and Officer Lin Jing whose apoligizing non stop to them.

"Why have you kidnapped my child?! You vile creature!" Yunlan was shocked hearing that, "Vile creature?! What?! Excuse me! But Da quing is the one who came here!" He shout back. "Da quing! Come back here!" Shen Wei shout angrily.

Da quing got frighten and cling to Yunlan's arm shivering instead. "Dad! Please don't get angry! I just came to shushu for help to find father!" That shocked Shen Wei. "You're father is dead already! There's no need to find him!"

Shen Wei pulled Da quing to him when Yunlan grabbed his hand. "Why are you angry at me? I didn't do anything?!" Shen Wei laugh sarcastically. "Why not remember what you did in you're past life?! And stay away from my child!" But suddenly he slipped as Yunlan caught him.