A Word Of A Lover

Shen Wei have enough of the two bowling at one another and pound his fist on the table.

Making all look at him. "Please! Gentlemen! Were here for a business proposal not a fight! If you two still not finish go outside while we adult continue here!" Shout Shen Wei. Making Yunlan and Dindun look at each other.

Dan dan was a bit surprised as well as the other. As the two foes calmed themselves down. "Who are you anyway?" Dindun ask. Yunlan is the first to speak, "My assistant and attorney! And most of all my wife to be!"

All are shocked especially Dan dan who wanted to faint but not Dindun who smirk. "What are you talking about I didn't agree yet?!" Shout Shen Wei. "Why didn't you tell me from the start that you're engage?" As Dindun shake hands with Yunlan. "Yunlan tell me it's not true!!!" Dan dan cried.

"I was about to propose to him but you ruin my surprise!" As Yunlan ignored the crying Dan dan. All congratulate him except Shen Wei who sweat. "Why won't anyone listen to me?" As he give up.

When the meeting was a success as Dan dan's father agree with the merge eventhough Dan dan protest. Yunlan and Shen Wei was driven by Dindun's driver to get them both home.

Inside the car Yunlan kept caressing Shen Wei's hand to comfort his angry lover. "Why are you so irritated this day? Don't you like what I said? My intention is true! Believe me!" Shen Wei suddenly remembered his revenge.

"I don't believe you! Then prove it!" He smirk. "What is that you wish?" Shen Wei whispered something to him making Yunlan widen his eyes. "What?! But.....but...." Shen Wei cut his words, "Then it's true you don't love me!" Yunlan suddenly hold both his arms and turned him to face him.

"I will do it! Just tell me you would marry me?!" That made Shen Wei's eyes sparkle as he nod.

Meanwhile at the building Little Da quing accompanying Xin ci or his grandfather that he didn't know. Talking and joking with him. Xin ci was quite happy to be accompany by a chatter box child. It remind him of his son when he was little.

Little Yunlan back then was a curious child and always running around him and asking almost everything. He miss that day because now his all grown up and busy with work. Da quing on yhe other hand writing everything he said as if his the doctor of Xin ci.

When night time came Zhu Hong and Wang was surprised that Yunlan is with Shen Wei. "What's going on why his with you?!" They angrily ask. Yunlan was clueless on what's happening. "Girls! Behave! Mr. Zhao want to say something!"

Yunlan bow to them, "I will be you're slave in three weeks! I hope you take care of me!" All are shocked including Little Da quing who pop out his lollipop.

In Yunlan's house Xin ci tried to find his son. Just to know he was dropped off to Shen Wei's house. "What?!!! I got to stop him!" But the two of Yunlan's secretary block him, "Sir he command us not to let you interfere in his vacation there. Since they're celebrating the merge of Miss Dan dan company to yours!" Xin ci huff in anger and went back to his room.

But he secretly call someone, "I want you to spy on my son! Tell me everything what is happening!" And cut the call.

Back to the house as they all have dinner Yunlan begin his chores by being a slave. Da quing looking pity at him, "It's alright little one! This is just a small thing to do for you're dad!" As he ruffled his hair. Little Da quing smile and wrapped his arms around Yunlan's leg. "You're the best shushu! Don't ever leave!"

Meanwhile the girls are not happy, "This is you're revenge?! This?!" Zhu Hong frown at him. "Girls! This is only the beginning! Tomorrow all the heavy stuff in the store just give it to him! Surely he'll give up and most of all I'll humiliate him!" Wang just roll her eyes, "What ever?!"

In the next few hours Shen Wei gave him blanket and pillow. "Where will I sleep?" Yunlan ask. "In the couch of course!" Yunlan look at it. As he measure it, it's a bit small for him. He look like a lost puppy begging Shen Wei to let him sleep on his bed. But Shen Wei replied him by closing the door on his face.

Yunlan sigh as he sleep on the floor at least there's pretty much space. Until a cockroach welcome him. He scream making everyone woke as they thought something happened. But as they saw the little critters they all jump up on the couch and shout.

"Kill it Yunlan!" Shen Wei pushed him. Yunlan took all his courage and about to kill it when Little Da quing squashed it with his slipper first. All froze at their place. "Dad! It's done! I already killed it! Now all of you get some sleep!" As he yawn and went back to bed.

All of them sweat and went back to sleep. Yunlan wants to sleep with Shen Wei but he slammed the door on his face again. Yunlan sigh and went back to sleep. When Little Da quing snuggled to him. Yunlan didn't know why his heart is happy everytime he see Shen Wei's little angel.

And pulled him to his embrace as sleep took over him.

The next day Shen Wei is the first to woke up and he almost kick Yunlan to wake up. But he was surprised his son is sleeping with his father. He can't help to cry a little seeing the two of them together. And take a photo of them in his cellphone.

But when Zhu Hong and Wang wakes up. Shen Wei hurriedly kept his cellphone back to his pocket and tried to wake up Yunlan in a rude behavior by kicking his feet and leg. "Wake up you lazy dog!"

But he didn't anticipate Yunlan accidentally trip him by his foot and landing on top of him. Cute, brown eyes stare at him in disbelief. While the girls gasp as Da quing giggle seeing his Dad on top of his shushu. "Get off me!" Shen Wei shout and pushed himself up. "Wait?! You're the one whose on top of me! Why so angry?!" Yunlan whined.