The Moody Wife

When Yunlan and Shen Wei were eating. Suddenly Yunlan felt a hand caress his tight.

Making him cough as he almost spit his coffee. Shen Wei gazing at him dangerously while eating a piece of cake. "Xiao Wei? This is uncharacteristic of him? But there's no other people beside me than him?" He said to himself as he ignored it.

But suddenly a foot caressing his prize making him jolt. Luckily only a few people are there. He arch his brow to his wife who only lighlty chuckled, "You like that don't you?" Yunlan swat his foot, "Not here! Were eating!" As he referring that people might see.

Shen Wei pout, "So what you're my husband?" That made Yunlan call for a check.

In a minute in the car you will hear moaning and giggling. "Ah Lan....there....more...." Yunlan cannot wait to get Shen Wei. Luckily his car's window is dim or people passing by might see them. Shen Wei's legs was lift up high as he was taken.

The backseat start shaking as the two became one. Yunlan never dream that his wife will seduce him to make love inside the backseat of his car. Shen Wei scream more while clawing his back . Yunlan can't help himself to devored his wife there.

Meanwhile Xin ci teaching Da quing how to inspect, greet the people in his company and how to be a boss. Everyone bow to them while Xin ci inspect if their workplace is clean and working hard. The manager gave him the daily report on what's happening to the company.

Xin ci make Da quing look at it eventhough he can't understand it and just nod. Xin ci smirk and ruffled his hair. "That's my boy! You are a true Zhao! If we are in the historical era I will be the emperor and you'll be my little prince!"

Da quing's eyes sparkle, "A prince?" As he imagine he control the entire country and him sitting on a throne. His grandfather right beside him sitting on a bigger throne.

"What do you want my prince?!" Emperor Xin ci ask. Prince Da quing cough, "I want all the candies be brought to me!" Emperor Xin ci called his Captain guard Yunlan to get all the candies. He bow and left.

Da quing laugh seeing his father is the Captain Guard of the kingdom. And as he came back he brought all of kinds of candies. Making Da quing overjoyed and took it all. But surprised seeing his Dad. "What is that man doing here?" As he swallowed hard because his Dad warn him on eating too much sweet.

This is the Chef Shen Wei whose making all the candies!" Shen Wei bow to him in fright. "Please Prince Da quing spare me!" Prince Da quing descended from the throne and pat Shen Wei. "Just make more candies for me and marry my Captain Guard Yunlan. Both widen their eyes and blushed as they bow to him. "Long live Prince Da quing!!!" All chanted his name.

In the reality Da quing laughing at himself dreaming of it. Xin ci ask him if his alright? "Yes grandfather! Being the prince is so wonderful!" As they went to another mall to inspect again.

Back to the lovely couple while wearing their clothes back. Shen Wei help his husband straightening his clothes. Yunlan can't help to stole some kisses toward Shen Wei whose near him making him red. "Ah Lan stop it!" He giggled.

As they drive back to the office Xin ci is waiting for them as well as Da quing. Yunlan was surprise why his father is there as well his son. "Da quing! Could you leave you're father here for awhile we need to talk!" Shen Wei took his son's hand and walk outside the room.

Xin ci gave him the phone just to see the almost fight happened in the coffeeshop, "What is that?!" He ask. "That's Bai Yutong! He tried to provoke me but my wife defend me!" Yunlan proudly said. "Hmmph! Is that true?" Yunlan nod happily. "My Xiao Wei love me to the moon!" Xin ci can't believe what his hearing.

Yunlan describe Shen Wei like a super hero rescuing him. Xin ci sweat seeing his son excitedly talk about him. Outside, Shen Wei ask Da quing on what his grandfather and him do this day.

Da quing told him that his grandfather is the emperor and his the prince. Shen Wei laugh hearing that. "Do you know Dad he almost owns everything here and everyone bows to him! But sometimes I see him looking sadly at something."

Shen Wei told him eventhough you have everything still human are not satisfied and eventually you tried to find that something. Da quing look puzzled at him. And remember his grandfather have no one in his big house just servants. He suddenly got an idea.

"Dad! I know what grandfather needs!" Shen Wei was confuse on what his saying. He ruffled his hair, "Da quing what will you're grandfather will do without you?!" He kissed his head making Da quing giggle.

After work Yunlan, Shen Wei and Da quing about to leave when Xin ci invite him to eat at his house. Both Yunlan and Shen Wei look at each other. Da quing on the other hand run to his grandfather and hug him. Xin ci chuckled and lift Da quing up. "Well Ma would wait for us?"

Da quing pleaded to his Dad to reconsider because he want to accompany his grandfather more. Shen Wei scratch his head as he nod in agreement.

At the Shen's house Mrs. Shen was disappointed that Shen Wei, Yunlan and Da quing will be late coming home because of Xin ci. As Shen Wei called her. "That sly devil! His taking my grandson away!"

Zhu Hong and Wang giggled and tried to calmed her down. "Don't worry aunty you still have us two!" Mrs. Shen scolded them if they will marry anyone pick a nice father in law to be. The two girls have no problem since Lin Jing's is always away from work while Sang is orphan. "Nothing to be problem about aunty!" As they dragged her to eat dinner.