The Wedding

Yunlan can't believe it, his getting married to Shen Wei in a municipal hall.

If his father will know it he would flipped up in anger. As he want his only beloved son to have the most extravagant wedding of the year. But this will be the death of him. If he found out his in a small town hall with only few guests.

Namely his mother in law, the brides maids which are Zhu Hong and Wang. The groom's men including Sang and Officer Lin Jing and his best man is Dr. Chu. While little Da quing is the ring bearer. So Yunlan didn't tell it to his father. The mayor look at the wedding couple and can't help to be happy for them. As he continue the ceremony.

And when at the end of wedding vow, "I know pronounce you husband and husband! You may kiss each other!" When suddenly Yunlan's father barge in making everyone startled. "I object to that?!" He shout. "Sorry! Whose this?" The mayor ask. As his speech was disturb.

Yunlan look away, "You ungrateful son of mine! How could you stage a wedding without me?!" As he confront the mayor, "Yes sir I disapproved!" But suddenly he felt an angry aura coming from behind. Xin ci never felt intimidate with a small woman like Mrs. Shen as he remembered his dead wife Xiao Mei.

"Mr. Mayor continue the wedding now!" She command. That widen Xin ci's brown eyes, "No! I object!" When out of no where Mrs. Shen grabbed Xin ci's behind hair making everyone shocked. "Who are you to stop my son's wedding!!!" She shout as he dragged Xin ci's out of the wedding hall.

Old Li followed them to stop Mrs. Shen, also running after them are the groom's men, Officer Lin Jing and Sang. Shen Wei was almost running after them as well when Yunlan pulled him back. "Please continue it hurry!" Yunlan pleaded to the mayor who sweat on what happened. He cough, "Where were we?! Oh yes! You may kiss you're husband!" Yunlan smirk, "Finally!!!" And kissed Shen Wei passionately.

The girls giggled and applaud while Da quing run toward his parents. "Were a family now son!" As Yunlan lift him up into his arms.

Outside the two parents kept scawling at each other when they heard Yunlan shout the they're married. Mrs. Shen cried in happiness and went beside them to take a pictures with her family. Xin ci on the other hand got angry and tried to ruin the lovely reunion.

But Mrs. Shen pulled him to be picture beside the newly wed couple with her and her family. Xin ci can't believe how strong this small woman is as she's manhandling him.

In an hour Xin ci kept pestering Yunlan to divorce Shen Wei immediately or it will be his death of him. Shen Wei pulled Yunlan away from him to greet the other guest. Making him alone on his table.

So he thought, little Da quing watching his grandfather carefully while eating his cake. "Why don't you like my Dad? Grandfather?" Xin ci sigh again. "Grow up first and you will understand not all people accepted same sex marriage." Da quing still confuse look at him.

Because all the people he knew was content and happy in their life and can't understand his grandfather dilemma. "Why bother them? You got everything in life, big building, great cars and lots of money? What else do you want grandfather? And you also have me?" Xin ci frown change and cough. "Yes I know."

Xin ci about to add more when Da quing said, "Aren't you happy yet?" He ask. That makes Xin ci think and look at his son's happy face and back to his grandson blinking his big, cute brown eyes while slurping his ice cream. He sigh again seeing a piece of ice cream is on the nose of Da quing. And took out his handkerchief to wipe it off his nose.

"You're a smart kid! But not smarter than me!" Da quing blink, "Then teach me grandfather how to be smart!" That made Xin ci smile widen when suddenly a rukus came. Shen Wei got dizzy and fell unconcious on Yunlan's arms. Everyone got worried and called a doctor.

In a minute Dr. Chu told them that Shen Wei is conceiving another child. Making Yunlan almost cried as his a father again. Everyone is overjoyed well not all. Xin ci want to faint in disbelief that his son married a man that can gave birth to a child. "My son married a man and a freak!" He said to himself and look at his grandson.

"Then my little grandson also....." He can't help himself to take pity on him and hugged Da quing who is stratled. "Don't worry Da quing I'll teach you about everything! And no one can harm you! Do you hear!" Da quing 's eyes sparkle and hugged his grandfather tightly into his arms.

Everyone was shocked seeing it especially Yunlan. "Dad?!" But Xin ci still frown at him, "Don't call me Dad! I still didn't forgive you!" While caressing Da quing 's hair.

"That old fool! What his up to? Why his carrying my grandson?!" Mrs. Shen became alert seeing Xin ci cuddling little Da quing in his arms. Xin ci notice this as he also glared at her. "This old hag why she's looking at me like that?!" He wonder.

Yunlan sweat seeing the scene. When suddenly Shen Wei woke up, "What happened?!" He tried to sit up but Yunlan prevented it, "You need plenty of rest!" Shen Wei look confuse, "But the party?!" Yunlan shake his head, "We can have another one but not now because were going to be a parents again.

That shocked Shen Wei, "I'm......pregnant again....?" Before he knew it Zhu Hong and Wang congratulate him in this good news and gave him a bear hug. The men congratulate Yunlan for having another child.

Yunlan can't be this happy seeing he have everthing. But in the next few days. Shen Wei won't let him come near him. As he didn't know what's happening. "Did I smell? Why my Xiao Wei didn't want me at his side?"

Shen Wei on the other hand is having a mood swing and this is one of it. When Yunlan suddenly have a call from their office as he was needed. And about to leave but Shen Wei won't let him until he have taken him as well in the office.