Be Mine

Both  gaze at each other and suddenly  both their hearts start to beat fast.

   Shen Wei  didn't  know he blushed just by being near Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand can't  help to notice Shen Wei's beautiful face. "I can't  believe  his husband just leave a beautiful angel like him? If he didn't want him then I'll make him mine!" He smirk and told himself.

   When Shen Wei realize his predicament state. He quickly tried to get up but Yunlan won't let him. "Why not agree with me to help you find Da quing's father?! Huh? Look at him he want to see his father badly! Which I sense his still alive!" He whispered  to his ear.

   Shen Wei blushed more as that delicious,  plump red lips is so near him. If only Yunlan knew he want to pulled him and devoured that plump lips of him. But restrained himself  as he still angry at him. "No!" And straighten himself  up.

    "Wow! You're  pretty stubborn! But no one say no to Zhao Yunlan!" Shen Wei  snub him and pulled Da quing  away from him. As they walk away. "Sang! Find everything  about Da quing's  father!" Command Yunlan. "Do you mean Mr. Shen Wei?!" He arch his brow. "Yes! As well his missing  husband." Sang bow and left.

    When Shen Wei  left with his son and two cousins. As they entered the elevator. Xin ci came out from another elevator. He take a glimpse on whose the other side of the elevator and was shocked  he saw Shen Wei  with a child. He tried to call him. But the elevator close.

    Xin ci quickly went to his son office, "Yunlan! Why Shen Wei  is here?!" He angrily  ask. Yunlan turned in surprised.  "You know about Mr. Shen Wei?" Xin ci just realize his mistake, "I mean....that....man with a kid!" Yunlan look suspicious  to him as Xin ci sweat.

    When Shen Wei  came back to the store he quickly scolded Da quing  for going near Yunlan. "You can't  stop me from finding my father, Dad!" And quickly went to his room. "That little  brat where did he get that attitude?!" Wang and Zhu Hong tried not to laugh and looking at him. "What?!!!" Both shake their heads.

    It was a rainy night as Shen Wei  send Wang and Zhu Hong home. And  was about to close when Yunlan came, drench with water. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Yunlan smirk, "To drink some coffee! I believe  I'm a customer?" As he shrugged  some water off his suite and hair.

     "Sorry where close!" Yunlan pout and look like a lost puppy making Shen Wei sweat. As he made coffee and gave a towel to Yunlan to dry off. But his suite is pretty wet. Making Shen Wei  sigh as he gave him his shirt. "Thank you!"

    But the next thing happened he took off his suite and shirt underneath infront of him.  Making Shen Wei  red again as he saw those bare, muscular chest. "Do you like what you see?" Yunlan tease. "No way!" As he lied but the next thing happened. 

    Yunlan got near him and caress his face and lips. Shen Wei   was frozen into place. "Tell me......do you know my father? Why did he know you?" Shen Wei  tried to look angry but failing as those plump lips is so near him tempting to be kiss. "No! I don't  know that old geezer?! That  have a mustache  like yours!" He lied.

    Yunlan arch his brow, "Oh.....I didn't  say he have a mustache  like me? How did you know?" Shen Wei  sweat. But before he knows it Yunlan pulled him in a passionate kiss. Shen Wei  tried to resist. But those plump lips which he misses so much he can't  resist. As he response to it with a fierce one and wrapped  his arms around him to deepen the kiss.

    He forgot the plan for revenge as Yunlan whispered  to him.  "Where is  you're  bed?" Shen Wei  look at him with lust in his eyes.

    Within a secound the restaurant  is close as well as the lights. Only in the room of Shen Wei is imitating  heat  and light.  One by one their clothes scattered as two people make love tonight. Shen Wei  never thought  his hungry for Yunlan's  touch as he spread his legs to be taken by him.

    "Are you sure?!" Yunlan smirk,  "Just do it!" Without warning Yunlan slammed  himself inside of him. Making Shen Wei  scream and moan his name. Luckily  Da quing  upstairs is now sleeping and didn't  know what's  happening  below.

     "Aaaaah........you're  so perfect for me Mr. Shen!" As he rock his body again and again. "Stop talking and take me!" As Shen Wei  pulled him to steamy kiss. Making Yunlan crazy for him more as he spilled inside of him again. "Aaaaah.....Xiao Wei....." He suddenly  flipped  him at his back and penetrate him once again.

    Shen Wei  scream again as he clutches his blanket. While Yunlan move. "Aaaaah.....more....more...." Yunlan smirk, "You're  becoming shameless Mr. Shen!" As he slapped  his butt and slammed  again. Shen Wei  never knew he miss how Yunlan make love to him. As he arch his back for more to be eaten by him.

     Yunlan phase become fast and bit Shen Wei  on the neck, "You belong to me now Mr. Shen." While nibbling his ears. As Shen Wei felt one of Yunlan's  hands stroking his prize non stop.  "Yes more! Don't  stop!" Within a minute  Yunlan spilled  inside of him as he follows as well. As he flipped  Shen Wei again and kiss those soft, pink lips.

   The next day as the sun shines it's  light. Yunlan  is the first to wakeup and caress Shen Wei's  face. When beautiful,  doe eyes fluttered open seeing that cute, brown eyes blinking at him. He thought it was just a dream and smile as he close his eyes again. But as Yunlan kiss his cheek toward his lips.

    That when he realize it was not a dream and scream.

   Wang and Zhu Hong even little Da quing  dashed toward his room just to see the scene. "Da....d.....and....shushu....?" Little Da quing  was shocked. His two cousin covered their nephew'seyes. "Wei! What's  the meaning of this?!" Zhu Hong and Wang also yell. "This is not what  it's looks like guys!!!" As he tried to cover himself  up with the blanket.  Yunlan chuckled and cling to his shoulder, "Were now a couple!" Shen Wei  frown at that.