Break Time

Both Xin ci and Shen Wei waited outside of the room of Yunlan.

They waited anxiously of what the doctors finding about Yunlan. An early hour both of the two bikering at one another and blaming each other. The doctor got irritated and called the nurses to get the two out in the ER.

"After this I don't want you hanging around with my son! Because you're fired!" Shout Xin ci. "No one can fire me except Yunlan!" Shout Shen Wei back. Xin ci hold his nape in annoyance, "My bp is rising because of you!" Shen Wei smirk, "Why so am I!"

While the two fighting the others are trying to calmed them down. When a big nurse approach them making them stop and sweat. "This is a hospital! Please lower you're voices if not I'm gonna kick you out here!" The two almost protest but the nurse glared at them making them quiet.

Inside the room, Yunlan woke up and regain his memory but remembered every lie that his father made up. And he knows why his lover hate him. He got worried Shen Wei might leave him and told the doctor to hide the secret that he regain his memory. Doctor Chu is not please upon hearing it but agrees. Since Zhao Yunlan is a big donor in their hospital and build a clinic for their nursery.

"But I will check you up every minute at you're workplace okay?" Yunlan smile, "That's another thing I want to tell.....I'm on leave and working at this small restaurant. Doctor Chu scary face became more scary. Making Yunlan sweat. "You really want to get sick again do you? A fine gentleman like you don't need to work in hard labor, lifting big boxes and things?

So I recommend you to rest at you're house in one week!" As he write the medicine he need to drink. "But.....but I need...to..." He was cut by Doctor Chu when he shouted his lover's name. He quickly pretend to be asleep.

"Doctor! What happened to my Ah Lan?!" Xin ci was about to go inside as well when the big nurse block himself. "Mr. Shen! As you know my patience came from a rich family! His not use in hard labor! And look at his foot! What happened to it?!" As he scold Shen Wei.

"Doc! Tell me about his condition is it a life threatening?" Yunlan take a peek as he saw Shen Wei's look. His pretty concern to him making his heart jump for joy if he only can. Doctor Chu arch his brow as he seeing the scene on what's happening here. "The patient here need plenty of rest! And here's the medicine he need!"

Doctor Chu cough again, "As you know Mr. Zhao got amnesia back then when one if his father accidentally hit him on the head!" Hearing that Shen Wei frown, "What amnesia? Who hit him?" Doctor Chu was intrigued more, "It was last year he was brought by his father. The man beside you? That one you kept arguing. Didn't he tell you he have amnesia because of what happened? "

Shen Wei now seeing the picture back then on why Yunlan didn't came at the meeting place. He glared at the man outside. "Why this scoundrel looking angry at me?! His the one who made my son work non stop and now...." As Xin ci glared back. The tension again is rising when the doctor cough.

"You can take Mr. Zhao home Mr. Shen to take a rest." As he nudge Yunlan to wake up. "No! My son is coming with me!" The doctor look at Xin ci with frightening face, "I do recommend to take Mr. Zhao to Mr. Shen Wei sir so he may rest easily and not be pressure by you!" Xin ci can't believe what his hearing.

"What?!!! No!!! This is conspiracy! I won't let that happened!" But the huge nurse took him out. Old Li tried to stop the nurse from kicking out his boss but the huge nurse is quite strong for him.

Yunlan hide the smile on his face, "Girls! I have announcment to make. Yunlan will need plenty of rest and....." The girls can't believe they're hearing as Zhu Hong cut his word, "Don't tell me his gonna live with us?!" Shout Zhu Hong. "What about you're R. E. V. E. N. G. E?! Huh?" Whispered Wang.

"For now let's take a break I need to take care of him!" Both girls widen their eyes while Da quing smile hearing his shushu will live with them forever.

As they went home, Yunlan was place inside his room. "Are you sure will take a breake in R. E. V. E. N. G. E?!" Wang tried to make it sure. "Yes! So can you leave us first!" As he close the door. So Yunlan might take a rest by sleeping on his bed.

Yunlan felt his in cloud nine sleeping on Shen Wei's bed. Eventhough it's small and creaking. The scent of Shen Wei lingers onto it as he can't help to snuggle more to it making him turned on. Shen Wei smile looking at Yunlan whose cuddling at his pillow and loving to sleep on his bed. He looks like an angel when he close his eyes.

Well that's what Shen Wei see to him his innocent angel. As he knows now what happened why he didn't make it. But blushed seeing there's a buldge underneath the blanket. Yunlan tried to hide it embarrassment but can't help his excitement in sharing Shen Wei's bed by sinking more to the blanket.

But suddenly warm hand touch it, "Do you want me to help you out? Just this one?" Yunlan pop his eyes on hearing what Shen Wei suggested but nod in return. Shen Wei first lock the door so no one can barge in and continue what he will do.

As he unzip Yunlan's pants it prize salute him in full. He become more red as he tried to lick it and suck it while pumping it non stop. Yunlan tried hard not to moan by putting a pillow on his head. As Shen Wei continue he swallowed it whole, making Yunlan burst inside of his mouth. And take a peek to see Shen Wei swallowed it whole while licking his mouth.

That turned on Yunlan as it stand again. Shen Wei smirk as his looking at the red face of Yunlan. "If you're not only sick I'll eat you up!" That's what on Shen Wei's mind as he start licking it up again.