Dear Mama

Mrs. Shen just came back from her vacation in America with a small toy on her hand. "My sweet son and grandson! I cant wait to surprise you all!"

Meanwhile Shen Wei was making breakfast while Zhu Hong, Wang and Da quing is in the supermarket to buy groceries. Shen Wei take a peek at his room just to see a lovely view.

His lover sleeping soundly on his bed. He can't help to giggle thinking what happened that hot night. Yunlan prove to him that he love him by being on top for the first time. He can't help to recalled how he moan his name while thrusting himself to him.

"That night was magical! I want to do it more to him!" While uncovering him with the blanket. Seeing the hickey he gave and can't help to blushed. Yunlan's cute, brown eyes blink several times before he realize his lover gazing at his bare body.

"Do you like what you see? Honey?" He tease. Shen Wei was redder than before he was caught. "I.....was just waking you up for breakfast!" He hurriedly covered him up and quickly went to the kitchen. Just to find he burned the bacon. "Oh no! I ruin it!" He throw it quickly to prepare another.

When warm hands suddenly caught him. Yunlan snuggled more to Shen Wei. "Wait! The girls and Da quing might see us?!" Yunlan kiss him more on the neck while his bare body pressed more to his. "You forgot they're at the market with Da quing! Where all alone now!" While wiggling his brow.

Shen Wei giggle and wrapped his arms around him. He want his lover right now. And tried to carried him on the kitchen table. But Yunlan won't let him. "You're the wife not me!" He lift him up like a new bride. "Wait a second I want to be on top again!" Shen Wei purr on his ear.

Yunlan shake his head, "It's my turn to be on top again my love!" And kiss him more to stop him from complaining.

Back to Mrs. Shen who stop by the flower shop to buy some flowers for the ladies and a chocolate for his son. "They will all be surprise! I can't wait to see what is their reaction!" And hail again another cab.

At the house, clothes are scattered around while moaning of two people are heard. Yunlan plunged himself more to Shen Wei who scream his name. "Aaaaah....Lan.....it's so deep! Do you want me to be pregnant again?!" Yunlan ride him more, "Ye...yes...yes...." They didn't know how many times they do that in the kitchen room.

They were so emerge on what they're doing they didn't hear someone ring the door bell many times. "Are they all gone to the market?" Mrs. Shen wonder as she take a peek on the window near the kitchen as she heard banging sound.

She was shocked seeing his son being manhandle by a naked man. Well he can't see Yunlan's face only his back. She quickly took her broomstick outside and tried to find a spare key.

She suddenly barge at the door surprising the two, "GET AWAY FROM MY SON YOU PERVERT!!!" All widen their eyes as the broomstick hit Yunlan's face. "Ah Lan!!!" Shen Wei scream. As he lover fall hard on the floor with a thud.

In an hours, Zhu Hong, Wang and Da quing just came from the market was surprised to see Officer Lin Jing and Doctor Chu there. "What's going on?!" As the kitchen was a mess.

"Aunty?! Your back?!!" As they saw Shen Wei and Yunlan who have wear back their clothes kneeling on the floor. Zhu Hong and Wang about to flee when Mrs. Shen held them at their back clothes. "Mrs. Shen I need to see my patient's head on what you have done!" Doctor Chu tried to be firmed but Mrs. Shen glared at the doctor that got scared and went behind Officer Lin Jing. "I'm not yet finish shouting at them!!!" She angrily said. And made the two girls kneeled also on the floor. Officer Lin Jing want to save his sweetheart but one look of Mrs. Shen he back away a little.

"Ma! Please let Doctor Chu check my Ah Lan!" Shen Wei plead. But Mrs. Shen look at him angrily making him shut up. "I didn't let you finish law just to be fooled by that same person again!!! What is that vile doing here?!!! Kick him out of this house now!!!" She shout.

Upon hearing that made Da quing cried loud and run beside his father. "Grandmother! Don't kick out my Papa! I don't want to loose him again!" And cried more as he clutches Yunlan's front shirt. That melt Mrs. Shen's heart. Seeing his grandson holding to Yunlan tightly like he will disappeared anytime.

She sigh and let the doctor inspect Yunlan first. "You two! I want to talk to you!!!" The two girls thought there off the hook but surprised as Mrs. Shen shout at them to kneel again. Shen Wei is the first to come to the room. She curse him in every language. Making Yunlan worried for his lover but he can't move because Dr. Chu is checking him thoroughly while he calming his son whose subbing at his side.

Within a minute he hurriedly went there and hug his lover whose crying non stop. "You!!!" She pointed at him with a sharp gaze that almost want him to be slice up. "What is you're purpose coming back here?! Are you only fooling around with my son tell me now!"

Yunlan swallowed hard and mustered his courage to the woman that he will call mother in law in the future. "I came here to get my family back." Mrs. Shen slammed her fist on the table making Yunlan almost loose his footing. Luckily Shen Wei caught him. "Ma! Please!"

Mrs. Shen gaze at him dangerously, seeing this Yunlan block his look upon him. "My intention is real mother! I want my family back. I got amnesia back then that's why I have forgotten them. But now I gain memory so I want them back!" As he stood his ground.

Mrs. Shen hovered over him. He wonder how a small, old woman get this powerful aura making them fall on their knee. "Tell me how you suppose to do that?!!!" As she think for a while, "Marry my son! Then I will think about it!" Yunlan straighten himself and smile, "Then it's a deal!" She smirk, "I mean now!" Both are surprised to hear it.