Slave Of You're Love

Yunlan didn't  believe what's  happening  but to Shen Wei  he will do it for him.

   But this scene looks familiar and can't  help to think about it . Shen Wei  on the other  hand making Yunlan's  work hard as let him rearrange heavy furnitures and boxes. The girls don't  believe  him.

   Because everytime  Yunlan stop to rest Shen Wei  is there to give  him drinks or wipe his sweat with a towel. "I can't  believe  this is Wei's  revenge?" Wang said to Zhu Hong. When suddenly  someone  came a regular customer, name Zhuiji.

   "Let the game of revenge begin!" Wang widen her eyes, "Don't  tell me you're gonna use our customer to get Zhao Yunlan angry at Wei?" Zhu Hong smirk, "Just watch me!"

   Zhu Hong welcome Zhuiji with a smile, "My usual order and is Shen Wei  you're cousin is here?" Zhu Hong knows Zhuiji have a little  crush on her cousin. As he call him to serve him. Shen Wei  was annoyed as he was irritated  at Zhuiji.

   Because  the critters is giving him the looks like his striping off his clothes. Yunlan scanner went up when he notice the Shen Wei's  customer is lovingly look at his lover. He almost break the wood his holding stratling the girls.

   "When will you say yes a date with me?" Zhuiji  blinking his eyes on the beauty. Shen Wei  roll his eyes and told him a million times he can't  because his busy. Yunlan suddenly  came with a murderous gaze. "Whose he?!" Zhuiji ask. Shen Wei  about to tell him when Zhu Hong cut him off.

    "A part time worker! Right Yunlan?!" Yunlan gritted  his teeth and nod. Zhuiji  laugh, "Well come along. I thought you're someone important?! Here!" As he gave Yunlan a tip. Making him shocked while Zhu Hong made Shen Wei  sit beside Zhuiji. "Zhu Hong! What are you doing?!" Shen Wei  whispered  to her. "You're  revenge? Isn't  that what you want?

   Look! You're  slave is getting angry at you! Do you want this revenge or not?" When suddenly  Yunlan accidentally  dropped  the hot coffee to Zhuiji's pants making him shout. Yunlan apologize with a smirk on his face. "Don't  worry Shen Wei  it's  just a graze!" As Zhuiji  left quickly.

   Yunlan tried to hold his laugh when Shen Wei  frown to him. "What?! I didn't intend on dropping  on his pants!" He innocently  said.

   Meanwhile  Da quing  is writting down every word his friend said which is Xin ci. "Are you sure you're  a psychiatrist?" He tease him as he look at his writing which is only a scribble that Xin ci can't  understand.  "Are you doubting my work?" Little  Da quing  look serious making Xin ci laugh. "What will be my day without you my little friend!"

   Back to the restaurant  Yunlan suddenly  broke a furniture again. "Are you kidding me?! This is the second  chair you broken, slave!" Yunlan scratch his head, "I never know you're  furnitures are old and feeble! Don't  worry  after this testing I will buy you a new chairs!"
Yunlan hold both his hands.

   Shen Wei  start to giggle making the two women look at him as he stop. "You still  have many things to do!" As he pointed to the stock room. Yunlan sigh, "Are you already complaining  now?" Shen Wei  ask. "No boss!" And walk toward the stock room.

   When suddenly  they heard a tug sound, Shen Wei  and the others quickly run toward it only to see Yunlan laid on the floor the boxes was upon him. "Oh no Ah Lan!!!" Shen Wei  quickly taken off the boxes and cradle Yunlan to his embrace. "Ah Lan! Don't  leave me!" He cried.

   "Don't worry  I won't!" Yunlan smile finding out Shen Wei still cares for him. Shen Wei  quickly dropped  him and frown. "Ouch! That hurt! Hey! I'm really hurt here!" He pout cutely to Shen Wei.  "Help me please!" As he extend his hand. Still Shen Wei  is angry at him. But still he help him up. "I can't  believe  I hired a slave who can't  even do his job properly?!" Yunlan cling more to his shoulder.

   "Xiao Wei! I mean master! I think I can't  walk properly my leg! The box might have hit it!" Shen Wei  suddenly  got worried and brought him quickly to his room to be threated leaving the two women who can't  believe  what's  happening.

    Shen Wei  treated Yunlan's leg lovingly making him start to fall inlove again to him. "Why are you intensely gazing at me? You might put a hole unto my face!" He tease him. Yunlan cough,  "I'm not looking at you but my leg! Because it still hurt!"

   When suddenly  he notice a pendant  near the table beside him that  look so  familiar to him. "Where did you get it?!" Shen Wei  suddenly  snatch it from him. "Stop pretending! Don't  you know anything?" The mood suddenly  change again making Shen Wei  angry.

   "Mr. Zhao Yunlan you gave me this when you pretend to be a helper in the flower shop!" Yunlan was shocked, "Me? In the flower shop?! When?!" Shen Wei  stand, "Maybe I don't  need this pendant  since you already  forgotten  me!" And throw it on his face.

   Yunlan catch it and grabbed  Shen Wei's  arms, "I told you I didn't  go anywhere?" When suddenly  flashes of memory  came crashing to his mind making Yunlan's head ache. "Stop pretending! You're  just making me angry!" But suddenly  he notice Yunlan fall on his knee and touched  his head.

   His anger change into worry as Yunlan fall on his embrace and fell unconcious.  "Ah....Lan! Wake up! Ah Lan!"

   Back to Da quing  whom Xin ci brought him to his house. "You're  house seems familiar?" When Shen Wei  suddenly  emerge carrying Yunlan on his back while Zhu Hong and Wang followed  him.

   "That's  my son!" Shout Xin ci. "Shushu is you're  son?" Ask Da quing.  They  quickly brought him to his car and drive away. "Follow them!" Xin ci shout to his driver. Old Li can't  quite hear, "What  sir?" Xin ci and Da quing  sweat, "I said follow  that car quickly. Old Li nod and step on the gas to follow Yunlan's  car.

   Xin ci now discovered  Little  Da quing his little friend  is Shen Wei's son while Da quing  can't believe  his new friend is the father of his Shushu Yunlan.