Chapter 2 - Friends talk

So guys here is the next update. I hope guys will like it 😊😊😊

At Ranbir's room
He was coming inside and he gave a smile to everyone and went to his cabin.
He then sat on his chair and looked at some files and was reading it.
He then called his PA inside.

PA: "Hi sir, you called me?"
Ranbir: "Yes, I once told you that I wanted a personal secretary for myself and why am I not getting any reports on that?"
PA: "Sir, we actually did what you wanted sir but none of the girls have reached our expectations I mean none of them reached the way you wanted"
Ranbir: "Are none of them ok?"
PA: "No, actually sir there is one girl who is very well good at this, and she has all the qualities and qualifications you wanted in that position"

Ranbir: "Ok so what is the problem?"
PA: "Sir she is..."
Ranbir: "See, it's ok, whatever is the problem leave it, just tell her that I want to meet her and rest I will decide"
PA: "Are you sure sir?"
Ranbir: "Yeah, what is the problem?"
PA: "No... nothing sir"
Ranbir: "Ok so do as I say"
PA: "Ok sir" And then he left from Ranbir's cabin.

That time Ranbir got a call from Vikram!!!
Ranbir: "Hello uncle"
Vikram: "Hello Ranbir, where are you?"
Ranbir: "At office, what happened?"
Vikram: "Oh ok, just wanted to tell should we search a girl for you?"
Ranbir, smiling: "No need uncle, I am not thinking about that at all"
Vikram: "Why?"
Ranbir: "There is still time for it uncle"

Vikram: "Ohhh, now I understood"
Ranbir, confused: "What?"
Vikram: "You want to fall in love with a girl and get married to her right?"
Ranbir: "Yeah maybe😜"
Vikram: "See we will search for girls and whoever you liked you can choose"
Ranbir: "Love is not something to be chose from an option given uncle, it is a feeling that comes on its way and not by force"

Vikram: "Ohhh my son has big knowledge about love, woww🤭"
Ranbir: "Not much also😂"
Vikram: "Ok I am leaving this for you, you love any girl you wish and I am with you"
Ranbir: "Ok, what about aunty?"
Pallavi: "I am also with you, Ranbir. You love the girl who you meet and I am with you in this"

Ranbir: "Ok thank you both"
Vikram: "If you considered me your dad all along then no thank you"
Pallavi: "And if you considered me your mom all along then no thank you"
Ranbir: "Ok ok deal fixed, no thank you, happy"
Vikpal: "Yes very much"

Ranbir: "Ok uncle, aunty, will talk to you later, I have some work now"
Vikpal: "Ok beta, you continue" And then they both cut the calls.

Aryan came to Ranbir's cabin. He saw some brochures of various apartments and penthouses. He got confused so he decided to ask him once he was out.
Aryan: "What are these all for???
Ranbir: "I want to buy one and it's just only for me"

Aryan: "Oyye duffer, what about me?"
Ranbir: "Wherever I move, you will also join with me right"
Aryan: "Oh ok. Bro atleast have lunch today. You always skip lunch. Have some today"
Ranbir: "Ok fine, after this" To which Aryan agreed to it.

Ranbir was looking at all the files and Aryan was also checking the files.
Aryan: "Dude see Mr Gupta cleared all the mistakes which you found in the sales report" To which Ranbir was looking at the file and saw all were done correctly.
Ranbir: "Yeah that is great"
Aryan: "What about the monthly reports?"
Ranbir: "That will be cleared in two weeks" To which Aryan nodded.

Aryan: "Bro, can we go somewhere out?"
Ranbir: "But why? I have some work"
Aryan: "That you don't worry. From now onwards in your absence your Mr Gupta told that he will handle everything and make sure everything goes in place. Is that fine?"
Ranbir: "Are you sure?"
Aryan: "Yes, very much. Now don't worry. He will handle everything. You come with me"
Ranbir: "Ok fine. But I have some work, I will return later, now let's go and have some fun"
Aryan: "That's my brother" To which both hugged each other so tightly like anything.

After leaving from the office they both got ready and they went out. They came to certain places where Ranbir likes to spend alone and Aryan very well knows what are his favorite places. Only Aryan knows Ranbir very well. No one else knows well about him.

They then came to their favorite restaurant.
Aryan: "So what do you want to eat?"
Ranbir: "Hmm, your order whatever you wish"
Aryan: "Are you sure?"
Ranbir: "You order something. I will take a bite from that. I am not that hungry too"
Aryan: "Ok fine, I will make sure you will a lot today"
To which Ranbir smiled: "Order fast"
Aryan, smiling: "Hmm hmm yes I will order"

Fast forward ⏩
They both ate and came back to the office. Ranbir sat on his chair and at that time Aryan got a call from Shahana.

Aryan:"Hello Shahana"
Shahana: "Hey did you like Tara's pic in instagram?"
Aryan: "Yes, what happened?"
Shahana: "Why did you like that chudail's pic? You never like for my pics, why? Who is she and who am I?"
Aryan: "No no no, Shahana, see she is just my friend so I just liked her picture that's it, nothing else"

Shahana: "Ohhh really, if she's just your friend than why are you commenting sweetiepie for all her pics?"
Aryan, surprised: "Wait what, how come you know?"
Shahana: "Ohhh, I am not blind ok, I saw all your comments and did you call me sweetiepie atleast once?"
Aryan: "Shahana, it's not like that you're my sweetiepie"
Shahana: "Ohhh if I am your sweetiepie, and if you want me to talk to you then unlike all her pics and delete all your comments"
Aryan, on the verge of crying lol: "Yes, I will do as you say"

Shahana: "Next time if I see you liking her pics and commenting for her pics then you know to what this Shahana can change to right?"
Aryan: "Yes yes a tigress right?"
Shahana: "Na na na Adhukum mele" (Which means more than that lol!!!) To which Aryan got scared: "Ok baby"

And then they both cut the calls. Ranbir was all time giggling seeing Aryan's state.
Ranbir: "Are you both really dating only?"
Aryan: "Yes yes, sometimes only we fight"
Ranbir: "Only sometimes?"
Aryan : "Yes yes"
Ranbir, not satisfied: "Ok fine"
Aryan: "Ok bro, I have some work I will talk to you later"
Ranbir: "Yeah yeah go and convince Shahana"
To which Aryan glared at him and left from there and Ranbir was just giggling seeing Aryan's scary face of meeting Shahana and convincing her.

Meanwhile at the entrance
A taxi came and a girl came out from the car with a scarf covering her entire face.

Simultaneous scene
Ranbir was doing his work and at that time his heart started beating fast. He didn't know why.

**************************
So guys here is the first update. I hope you guys liked it.
Question of the update
Who is the girl who was coming to the office?

Did you guys liked the update?

You guys want the next update today only?

Please vote and comment
Yours lovely writer
Sudha