Chapter 20 - Pleading

So guys here is the next update. I hope you guys will like it 😊😊😊😊😊

Guys I am warning here there might be certain sad warning scenes. Read it only if you're comfortable.

Ranbir: "So can I drop you?"
Prachi: "But still the party is going on right? How can we leave in the middle?"
Ranbir: "That don't worry Aryan will handle everything"
Prachi: "But will he be able to handle everything on his own?"
Ranbir: "Yes and with him the office staff members are also there and I know you're not in a mood to handle anything now, so you just take rest"

Prachi: "But still"
Ranbir: "No excuses, come I will drop you. You were working so hard for two days continuously and no rest. So now I will drop you home and just take rest and no works today ok"
Prachi: "Ok fine..as you say"
And then Ranbir took Prachi to her car to drop her at her place.

Ranbir and Prachi came down to the corridor and walked along while talking on their upcoming projects and while walking they saw Karan stopped their way.
Prachi saw him and got shocked and started shivering.
Karan: "Hi Ranbir, if you don't mind can I drop Prachi? Cause it's been a long time I met her"
Ranbir, confused: "Long time means? Do you guys know each other before?"
Prachi remained silent and hid behind Ranbir.

Karan: "Yes, me and Prachi studied together in the same college, right?"
Prachi just looked down.
Karan: "So I have a lot to talk with Prachi, so can I drop her?"
Ranbir looked at Prachi who was nodding a slight no to him and he told: "No it's ok, I will drop her"
Karan: "But will that be difficult for you? I mean you have so much work to be done here?"
Ranbir: "No it's ok Aryan is handling everything. You go and enjoy yourself. Thank you😊"
Ranbir then held Prachi's hands and took her away from there. She didn't want to look back at him as she was shivering now.

On the way
The car journey was completely silent. Ranbir was driving and Prachi was looking outside the window lost in her own thoughts.
She was thinking of that tragic incident and tears were coming down. Ranbir noticed it and stopped his car in the middle.
Ranbir: "Prachi... Prachi... (he jerked her a little) Prachi....."
And she came back to reality.

Ranbir: "Prachi, kya hua?"
Prachi: "No nothing..." Then she looked around the area and saw they reached. She hopped out from the car and gave a weak smile to him and she left inside.
Ranbir was looking at her retreating figure in utter confusion and was facing towards his steering with a stern face.
He started to clench his fists slowly thinking of something.

Meanwhile at Prachi's side
She was walking mindlessly inside worrying about Karan and was getting so scared. That time someone came and was blocking her way.
She looked at him and then walked away. Then she was walking when she felt a group of boys were following her and she was getting scared seeing them.
So she turned back to face them.

Prachi: "Why are you guys following me?"
The boy: "Oh.. how can we leave such a hot chick alone here?"
Another boy: "Come chick.. Let me accompany you"
Prachi: "No need thanks"
And then she was about to leave when she saw another gang of boys standing in front of her.
She got scared but didn't show it to him.

Prachi: "Hey, what the hell do you guys want?"
The guy: "Nothing we just want you baby"
Prachi: "Just shut the hell of your all bloody mouths, just get lost all of you"
The guy :- I don't care if you scream or do whatever you want but we will not leave you, we will make use of this chick right? Right boys?
The boys, evilly smirking: "Yes, so let's start the fun chick?"
Prachi was shivering and cringing at everyone.

Triggered warning
One of the guys was about to touch her but then she pushed everyone and ran as fast as possible. She was running and running as fast as she could and she was looking here and there thinking how to escape.
Then while running the guy came and took off her dupatta and she got shocked but she still ran and ran to escape from them.
She was then confronted by a guy she hated the most to see.
He came closer to her and she was moving backwards and he came closer to ears and whispered "You thought I would easily leave you with some guy to drop you home?"
To which Prachi got shocked like anything.

The guy: "Yes baby it's me, how can I allow you to be with another guy? You are mine right?"
Prachi, stern: "That was before.. Not now.. I disgust you now" She pushed him to which he fell back.
Prachi: "What did you say? That I am yours? Never why will I be yours? In fact mei toh kya nobody in this world deserves you... that much big of a monster you are"
The guy, smirking: "You will be mine today.. Nobody will stop me from making you mine"
Prachi: "You already spoiled my life.. Now what else do you want from me?"
The guy: "Your body"
Prachi just cringed at that.

The guy was coming closer but Prachi pushed him but he just held her sleeves and tore it a little to which she got really shocked like anything.
Prachi: "Please I am requesting you... please leave me pleaseee"
The guy smirked and nodded a no.
He moved forward to her and opened the dori of her salwar and he held her and took her to a room.

He was coming forward and she was moving backwards in fear. He held her and covered her mouth tightly and whispered onto her ears.
The guy: "This is the punishment of coming close to that Ranbir and leaving with him"
To which she was shocked.

The guy: "Make this clear to your mind that you're mine.. Only mine"
Prachi: "No no no... you're a monster.. nobody will become yours... you bastard creature"
He got so angry hearing that and then he turned her around and slapped her tightly like anything to which she stumbled back.
He held her other sleeve and tore it forcefully and she was feeling disgusted like anything. He held her forcefully and covered her mouth and pushed her forcefully to the bed.

Prachi was crying like anything in fear and was wishing for someone to come and save her.
But nothing can be heard from this room as this room was soundproof.
He was coming closer and Prachi was cringing and he did something which no girl can tolerate but before he can move forward she just kicked him like anything and opened the door and ran away from there.
She was running and running like anything with fear and tear marks were clearly evident in her face and then while running she bumped into someone.. And she looked at who it was and she was crying like anything seeing him.

**************************************************

So guys here is the next update. I hope you guys liked it. I am so sorry guys I had to show this cause this was needed to show the half part of how big of a monster this guy is.

Precap: Unconscious

Question of the day

1) Who is this monster?

2) With whom did Prachi bump into?

3) How will Ranbir react after knowing everything?

Guys please do vote and comment

Guys please please please please please comment

And silent readers please do vote and comment please, it will mean a lot for me.

Please vote and comment
Yours lovely writer
Sudha